Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Shaiya Trainer (22/10/09)

Discussion on [RELEASE] Shaiya Trainer (22/10/09) within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/23/2009, 13:50   #16

elite*gold: 0
i'll wait for ur work!

ps another note: i tried teleport
it seems to work for like 1 second but when u move to the other spot u get teleported back from the start

it's like when u use CE and put a speed too high, after some meters u get back from where u started.

Anyway i'm really impressed by the movement speed, i always tried to do such a thing but never managed.. u rock! that will save me sonic lapises eheh

EDIT: Also the no stop thing works only if u don't have the speed max hack

PS can u find something that gives invincibility or crit hit rate? u could try using KO nos or untouchable potions
Old 10/23/2009, 14:43   #17

i like your work and i would like to try it out but here is the problem i have made 2 SS

if you guys can help me ill love ya so much ((:
Old 10/23/2009, 14:48   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_machin View Post
i like your work and i would like to try it out but here is the problem i have made 2 SS

Whats the problem? you can't login? Are you using the US client?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2009, 15:19   #19

Yes its US client i cant see the login screen even tho i can log without watching but then i cant select server like i see the down right part of screen. it happen with Kill GG i bypass GG on my exe so if use mine it just don't work like i cant check any of the boxes. So i tried with yours but that is what happen. May be I'm doing something wrong. The thing i need is climbing and move speed but don't know how to work with CE so i don't wana mess around with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2009, 12:47   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacreGod View Post
i'll wait for ur work!

ps another note: i tried teleport
it seems to work for like 1 second but when u move to the other spot u get teleported back from the start

it's like when u use CE and put a speed too high, after some meters u get back from where u started.

Anyway i'm really impressed by the movement speed, i always tried to do such a thing but never managed.. u rock! that will save me sonic lapises eheh

EDIT: Also the no stop thing works only if u don't have the speed max hack

PS can u find something that gives invincibility or crit hit rate? u could try using KO nos or untouchable potions
uhmmm i've not started looking for miss god mode as for crit hack i can't do it at all for miss if jew said it was client side i can find it i have some ideas here to look and what to change

Quote:

Quote:
Yes its US client i cant see the login screen even tho i can log without watching but then i cant select server like i see the down right part of screen. it happen with Kill GG i bypass GG on my exe so if use mine it just don't work like i cant check any of the boxes. So i tried with yours but that is what happen. May be I'm doing something wrong. The thing i need is climbing and move speed but don't know how to work with CE so i don't wana mess around with it.
if you will be using your bypass you will need to name it as it is in mine caps and everything then open the trainer and attach it to your bypass that will do it but i can't think why doesn't mine work

------
I'm still away from home college party's call me and i haven't got home since, i apologize for the delay on releasing and updating more stuff!
Old 10/24/2009, 13:54   #21

Does this work with Euro Shaiya?
Old 10/24/2009, 14:26   #22

Received Thanks: 3,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by downtime91 View Post
yes, just use a bypassed game.exe
Old 10/24/2009, 18:04   #23

can you explain the attack speed a little better for me please?
I understand that it shows extremely fast attack speed thought when you try it it isnt
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2009, 18:34   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by archorn View Post
I understand that it shows extremely fast attack speed thought when you try it it isnt
bcuz its server sided
Old 10/24/2009, 22:44   #25

im a newbi on hack so here the question, for euro shaiya, i use kauro hack then for the bypass game.exe, i get liprohacker's "shaiya patcher" game.exe. but..i cant get Kauro's hack to work, plz help.
Old 10/25/2009, 01:41   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by nknwn666 View Post
bcuz its server sided

So what your saying is that it dosent work?
Old 10/25/2009, 02:11   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtime91 View Post
I don't think so, I don't think the US version and EuroShaiya have the same pointer address.

Quote:
The Atk speed is your animations. There is still a server sided delay between attacks that you can't get around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwythyr View Post
im a newbi on hack so here the question, for euro shaiya, i use kauro hack then for the bypass game.exe, i get liprohacker's "shaiya patcher" game.exe. but..i cant get Kauro's hack to work, plz help.
Like I said, I don't think the pointers are the same.

Quote:
So what your saying is that it dosent work?
No it works, but it only speeds up the Animations.
Old 10/25/2009, 02:15   #28

if all it does is speed up the animation then it dosent work right?

i seem to be misunderstanding something
Old 10/25/2009, 02:25   #29

Quote:
if all it does is speed up the animation then it dosent work right?

i seem to be misunderstanding something
It does speed it up a little. See the game works like this. Each weapon has a speed at which it swings, aka the atk speed. They also have a atk delay that is controlled server sided. So the best we can do to speed up the attacks is to change the atk speed, which does make it a few milliseconds faster especially for weapons like spears. There is however a loop hole that we can exploit. When you have a two handed weapon you know how you sometimes hit a mob multiple times, but for divided damage. That's client sided. What you can do is take out the dividing code and that way each hit will hit for the normal atk, instead of the divided.
Old 10/25/2009, 18:33   #30

can you make this for the german server
Closed Thread

Tags
shaiya trainer