Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

shaiya analytics project

Discussion on shaiya analytics project within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post shaiya analytics project

Hi ElitePvPers,

I've recently begun a project to begin capturing sales metrics from trade chat, perform some analytics and present some results in a meaningful way.

So far, I have written a little lua script assosciated with an address list (cheat table) in Cheat Engine and this shall constitute the first release.

The encrypted nature of the traffic makes it particularly difficult to lift chat from the stream so this is why i pull it from the client.

The project can be found here:

And the Cheat table (with the lua script attached) here:

I will continue making releases on this project and appreciate any advice or willing contributors

Finally, all code is interprited lua script, please do browse the source there's no nasties in there.

sample:

axemurdererrl.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2014, 17:19   #2

Hah! Another person who likes data ****

If you are interested i can give you around 4mil logged trade chat messages (Shaiya US) starting from 2012 (with lots of breaks) and if i find them, some more starting from 2010

Edit: Just noticed your url to the cheat engine file is mixed with another URL
Old 09/30/2014, 20:23   #3

thanks, i'd appreciate that a lot, if you could add me on skype: richardjleeson i'd appreciate a chat on how you captured it, aswell as a zip ofc

Tags
dev