Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

auto update bypass

Discussion on auto update bypass within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
auto update bypass

It appears that the launcher uses CreateProcessA. Further analysis tells that it uses the command line:

Code:
Game.exe start game
With that, we know that we can create a shortcut to game.exe and simply add start game.

For those who still don't understand, here is what you should do. Make a new shortcut. Then, paste this:

Code:
C:\Sonov\Shaiya\game.exe start game
this works great for me, if it works for anyone else tell me
Old 08/04/2009, 07:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy14 View Post
It appears that the launcher uses CreateProcessA. Further analysis tells that it uses the command line:

Code:
Game.exe start game
With that, we know that we can create a shortcut to game.exe and simply add start game.

For those who still don't understand, here is what you should do. Make a new shortcut. Then, paste this:

Code:
C:\Sonov\Shaiya\game.exe start game
this works great for me, if it works for anyone else tell me
And why would you want to bypass the updated? It is because people don't update, they get the version mis-match when a new no gg/multi client is created...