Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Current .CT

Discussion on [Release] Current .CT within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Current .CT

Well guys dont know if there has been an update, i just noticed its telling me other client version.. so yea my client isnt working anymore.. My pc totaly crashed and yea.. soon il be in italy for 2 weeks.

Il release my current ct now it includes teleport, range, climb, speed and so on.. i hope it will work for you guys
Attached Files
File Type: rar Current CT.rar (340 Bytes, 188 views)
Old 08/01/2009, 17:34   #2

elite*gold: 20
Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found

Scanned by

EDIT: O.o Did I really just scan a .ct?
Old 08/01/2009, 18:38   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
none of the pointers are correct anymore. Also I fixed the pointers for the teleport but it still does the same thing that mine did. when you teleport somewhere it teleports you back to the start.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Current Hacks
01/11/2010 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 0 Replies
What hacks are currently suggested to work by players and on which servers are they suggested to work. I have no idea what hacks i should be searching for because things keep getting patched. i'm aware that bots work but i'm more interested in the flyhack etc.
Current Offset
01/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
whats the way to find out game offsets? i need current hp, mp, current SP, Gold, and DC window Offset thank u
Current E*PvP Lag Problem
11/02/2008 - Main - 22 Replies
Dear Users, at the moment our site is under massive DDoS-Attack. This is the case why our site lags in the last time several times a day. We have decided to report the IP's to the police, because we want to grant you a lag-free page. Our technical support has the actual to-do to handle these attacks as soon as possible.
[Release] HackShield Bypass **Current Game Ver**
07/29/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 19 Replies
HackShield bypass for the latest game version, enjoy ;)... **REMOVED**
is SV 1.17 still current ?
11/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Simple Question, is SV 1.17 still current ? I quit CO nearly 2 months ago, checking up on things again... Another question also, does it work on Vista? changed my PC :p