Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HINT] Climb Anywhere

Discussion on [HINT] Climb Anywhere within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 08/05/2009, 01:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nknwn666 View Post
i dont mean from a map point to another map point, i mean from a point in a map to another point far away in the same map, i get reset back to original position, and even adding 10 to value and teleporting 4 times i get reset back but if i teleport once then wait 3-5 second and teleport again i get no reset but on long distances i always get reset
What I mean is that the Gate Keepers are obviously able to port you to a far away location on the same map, without having you jump back; so if you make your client think that you are always using a Gate Keeper, it may send the proper info to the server, and allow you to port around or run SUPER fast on speed hack.

I might be able to get around to this by later tonight, but if you have any luck before then, again, please let me know.
Old 08/05/2009, 08:12   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishijin View Post
What I mean is that the Gate Keepers are obviously able to port you to a far away location on the same map, without having you jump back; so if you make your client think that you are always using a Gate Keeper, it may send the proper info to the server, and allow you to port around or run SUPER fast on speed hack.

I might be able to get around to this by later tonight, but if you have any luck before then, again, please let me know.
O.O i realy got no ideea how to do that
Old 08/05/2009, 14:11   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
I've been doing some thinking about the teleport issue. From what I can detect is that you can move 35m in any direction without being teleported back. I also know if you do teleport in 35m increments that this will also send you back. So from what I can tell is that your pos is stored on the server also, and when ever you move it is checked against this to see if your teleporting yourself a large distance.
Old 08/05/2009, 15:23   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishijin View Post

"Portal hack was already patched... That's how people used to get into 1-15 when they were'nt lvl's 1-15"
Old 08/05/2009, 15:26   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilprohacker View Post
I've been doing some thinking about the teleport issue. From what I can detect is that you can move 35m in any direction without being teleported back. I also know if you do teleport in 35m increments that this will also send you back. So from what I can tell is that your pos is stored on the server also, and when ever you move it is checked against this to see if your teleporting yourself a large distance.
Yes, your move speed and max distances you can travel at a given time is calculated serverside... You're as fast as the fastest mount in game possible. (UM mmounts) Any faster, you will be teleported back to your original location. That is why sometimes when you use CE's speed hack (higher then 3.0) you get teleported back to your start location.
Old 08/05/2009, 16:44   #21

ah,ok ty runner for the info
Old 08/05/2009, 19:58   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner_01 View Post
Yes, your move speed and max distances you can travel at a given time is calculated serverside... You're as fast as the fastest mount in game possible. (UM mmounts) Any faster, you will be teleported back to your original location. That is why sometimes when you use CE's speed hack (higher then 3.0) you get teleported back to your start location.
So does this mean that you no longer have a working teleport?

I would think that if you had set places to teleport to, packet filters for your coords, in conjunction with modifying them in memory, might do the trick.
Old 07/20/2010, 00:47   #23

mov ebx,[edx]
After that you want to open memory viewer.
The following should be:

MOV
CMP
then follow by a Jump code

hint: change the JNZ to JMP
You have got yourself climb anywhere hack.

I found the mov edx,[ecx] is that the correct one? and what do i do after that?
Old 07/20/2010, 00:56   #24

This is the point that i am at:

Uploaded with now what? I am trying to make a mountain climb for my private server
Old 09/01/2010, 11:58   #25

got it finnaly
nice...its working perfectly
Old 09/03/2010, 18:10   #26

Im stuck looking for the JNZ....can we get more info? =S
Old 09/14/2010, 20:29   #27

Okey i know this post has been dead for lika month or so.
But i just wanted to post the current address because i find this kinda usefull.
The address which has to be changed is 0044331D.
Change the 3 first letters to jmp and you are all set
Old 09/17/2010, 10:28   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooh View Post
Okey i know this post has been dead for lika month or so.
But i just wanted to post the current address because i find this kinda usefull.
The address which has to be changed is 0044331D.
Change the 3 first letters to jmp and you are all set
not working after the patch.
Help please.
Old 09/17/2010, 10:43   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by namepod View Post
not working after the patch.
Help please.
The new address which has to be changed is: 004432AD

Again, change the 3 first letters to jmp.
Work in cheat engine for temporarely fix, in Ollydvg for permanent.
Old 05/22/2012, 11:51   #30

ca someone pm me the link? thx