Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Shaiya Sanctuary Armor Hacks

Discussion on [Release] Shaiya Sanctuary Armor Hacks within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Shaiya Sanctuary Armor Hacks

Well the server have update the new file Item.Sdata to fix the old one but they can't do anything if we keep changing over and over. I WILL KEEP EDIT IF THEY FIX IT UNTIL THEY DONT HAVE ANY MORE SPACE TO CHANGE THE FILE
I have edited their files so everything will be normal again .. X2 DMG to freaking Lighties and ENJOY donation GEAR FOR FREE FURY <3.

P/S : TO ADM SORA AND DEVBOSSMAN : YOU GUYS NEED TO BE STOP MEANIE TO YOUR PLAYERS SO THIS WILL BE END <3.

1/ Download both of it :

Shaiya Editor Tools :
Item.Sdata Files : [updated]

2/ How to import the Item.Sdata to the game.

* OPEN Owned Edit Tools --> Click File -->> Open -->> Find Sanctuary Game Folder --> Select data.sah ... You will see list of file after open the " data.sah" with tools. .. Now is time to import the Item.Sdata.

* Click on Item as picture below :

* Right click on Item.Sdata --> Import --> Find the Item.Sdata you downloaded and Click on It . DONE

Here is some example :

Quote:

FIRE ELEMENTAL : Soccer Shirt (da most) or something Red

EARTH ELEMENTAL : Lighties wearning Brown SHIRT is earth ele...... Mage: Wearning YELLOW 4x armor

WATER ELEMENTAL: Lighties wearning BLUE armor 64 is WATER ELE

WIND ELEMENTAL : : LIGHTIES WEARNING WEDDING SHIRT IS WIND ELEMENTAL

If you have question : Y!M :
Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/27/2013, 21:44   #2

This is nice release so everyone in Fury won't have to buy donation gears . Also x2 damage cuz Fury know Light Armor ).. We are allowed to post the thread like this.

Also i have 3 more releases for this server will coming soon..

Quote:
FREE 80 GEARS + GM LINK AND ENCHANT VOUCHER
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2013, 21:55   #3

Received Thanks: 1,161
This isnt a "Shaiya Sanctuary Armor Hack", it is just a replacement for the Endgame Armors, which can be done on any Server.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 01/30/2013, 17:34   #4

bro can not lower the program ... how do I make ... I already joined the site and nothing
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2013, 18:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Flip View Post
This isnt a "Shaiya Sanctuary Armor Hack", it is just a replacement for the Endgame Armors, which can be done on any Server.
You´re right. But its a good Idea, because you know immediately witch top is the enemy wearing.

#Edit
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiTrang
Also i have 3 more releases for this server will coming soon..
For which Server? I will know it.
Old 01/31/2013, 01:16   #6

Here is link to the server :

I have updated the new Item.Sdata files so everyone can know which armor Lighties wearning again and enjoy the donation gear for free <3 ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Flip View Post
But not everyone know how to do it bro .. Just release for fun xD
Old 01/31/2013, 01:55   #7

arent you the one who got cought stat padding...khong something? **** hurt much? lmao

man up dude and face it your to nab in pvp thats why you need this kind of hack and needed to stat pad lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/31/2013, 02:01   #8

Is it forbidden to up a Item.SData for the lights? :P
Old 01/31/2013, 05:55   #9

I liked the program ... plus you could not make one that funcionasce for all Shaiyas pirates
Old 01/31/2013, 06:22   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosic View Post
Is it forbidden to up a Item.SData for the lights? :P

I am still waiting what GM will do so i will release it for Light Side xD.. I think they having hard time to fix it right now .. As new update from them today, i see they changing the Item Number but it doesn't change anything. With 5 minutes edit with files and everything still same..

Quote:
Originally Posted by centik View Post
arent you the one who got cought stat padding...khong something? **** hurt much? lmao

man up dude and face it your to nab in pvp thats why you need this kind of hack and needed to stat pad lol

I just want >> (5000) for beautiful but got busted haha .. it doesn't hurt me cuz i am still playing with another account there. You didn't know that i got like 7 accounts fully linked =))
Old 01/31/2013, 06:41   #11

elite*gold: 360
I didn't realize changing the skin of armor made you a hacker. You learn that in common sense 101, lol. Anyway, the so called free gears you mentioned would only be on your end so while your running around shouting "look at me, I have free donator gears" everyone's gonna be like "what a noob, he obviously in regular 80 gear". I'm just dying to see your other so called "hacks" after this hilarious display. Good day .
Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/31/2013, 12:10   #12

Stop Being Meanie ? LOL how old the **** are u ? but guess what .. the thing u call it *hack* ... easy to be fixed :P so all what i can say .. enjoy since this thread cant be removed even tho Its Directly Towards a certain server ....

Anyways ... hows ur brother ? still using ur Paypal ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/31/2013, 12:21   #13

All this free publicity, Thanks! Oh, and I have an amazing poker face! I'm all like -_- all the time!
Old 01/31/2013, 12:34   #14

Hmm... not working in any way... are you gonna release more non-working "hacks" like this one?

Id say this is a classic case of player messing up, getting ****-hurt and then trying to mess up the server he was on... Lame!

As one player to another player, I gonna wish you gl on the next server you play at and hope you wont mess up there also...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/31/2013, 13:04   #15

This shaiya Pserver has pre-ele tops right? You don't need a "hack" to tell ele's then, just edit the tops to whatever you prefer (aka color the earth one in PS with green, fire with red etc.) and import them using LPH's data file tool. It'll be only visual on your client, others won't know or have proof you're using this method unless you blab about it.

Fix for it: remove pre ele tops from game and replace them with normal non ele'd tops.

Again, that's if i understood it right and if the server has those kind of tops, since i never played sanctuary.
Closed Thread

Tags
shaiyasanctuary