Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Noss Hack

Discussion on Noss Hack within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Noss Hack

There are many new EP3 p servers and i tested this cheat and it worked on many of em

What you need to do :
1.Extract the Rar.
2.Open Unpacker -> File -> Open -> Go in you're shaiya directory and click on data -> Click on character -> And after replace skills.sdata with skills.sdata from hack directory
3.Update the game
4.It will probally don't work from first time but if it don't works do again 2

Link for hack: Link Deleted
Without space
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/06/2012, 14:15   #2

link ölü
Old 07/07/2012, 05:03   #3

Sharecash link :/
Old 07/07/2012, 11:14   #4

5#Post For tool + hack
Old 07/12/2012, 05:24   #5

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.L.O.M.O.N.
using survey download mirrors (e.g. sharecash) is prohibited unless there is another mirror option
Source:

If you want to release this you will need to provide a mirror for the download -non survey-
Closed Thread