Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to take ship that get banned?

Discussion on How to take ship that get banned? within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to take ship that get banned?

Hello guys,
Can someone tell me how to take ship that get permanent banned?
If you guys know about it PM please, I want pay for my ship that got permanent banned.
Thanks.
Old 11/21/2016, 14:44   #2

me too

thx
Old 11/21/2016, 16:19   #3

There is no way except you have special contacts to board admin or higher people.
Old 11/21/2016, 20:17   #4

Here in this forum is an guy, he is an admin or so but he take money to make ships free, someone on our ts pay him 200€ and get his ship free.
Old 11/21/2016, 20:53   #5

elite*gold: 328
If u got banned permanetly, and if your ship stayed more than 6 month under perm. bann your ship deleted by the system, im also wanted to unbann my ship, i found a GA who said that he can't unbann it because my ship was deleted, and u see that is perm. bann, this is because they bann only just 1 server not your main account, so u can restart playing with the same account on other server but where u received the perm. bann that ship will deleted from the database...
Old 11/22/2016, 07:50   #6

Quote:
If u got banned permanetly, and if your ship stayed more than 6 month under perm. bann your ship deleted by the system, im also wanted to unbann my ship, i found a GA who said that he can't unbann it because my ship was deleted, and u see that is perm. bann, this is because they bann only just 1 server not your main account, so u can restart playing with the same account on other server but where u received the perm. bann that ship will deleted from the database...
Thats not true... When you have the right contact you can buy perm banned ships from BP with a completly new ID... so the original owner thinks his account was deleted but BP only changes the ID so they can make further money out of it.
Old 11/22/2016, 09:41   #7

elite*gold: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebbe2904 View Post
Thats not true... When you have the right contact you can buy perm banned ships from BP with a completly new ID... so the original owner thinks his account was deleted but BP only changes the ID so they can make further money out of it.
They delete your ID with your configuration. Ofc they save all the ships in an other database, but a simple BA can't bring your account back, so if u have higher contacts you can get back your ship, but u will got a "new" ship cause of a new ID...
Old 11/22/2016, 22:55   #8

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by levlevliva View Post
They delete your ID with your configuration. Ofc they save all the ships in an other database, but a simple BA can't bring your account back, so if u have higher contacts you can get back your ship, but u will got a "new" ship cause of a new ID...
They transfer accounts to a so called "Deadzone" so yes, an Team leader or Global team leader could indeed bring it back, move the goods from the account in the "Deadzone" on an new created ship (Which is why we sometimes see very strong ships with pretty high EP ranks with a fairly new userID) this way BP doesnt know the ship is out of the "Deadzone" but dont forget, when BP does run a script these accounts usually are the ones which are getting banned during banwaves due to the fact these ships have no history but are yet amazingly strong/high in EP rankings.
Old 11/22/2016, 23:15   #9

i have acc baned from 2014 and its the same ... was full acc i was puted manny money and i get permanently ban. and i check the ship and its the same like 2 year ago...
Old 11/22/2016, 23:21   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcksider View Post
i have acc baned from 2014 and its the same ... was full acc i was puted manny money and i get permanently ban. and i check the ship and its the same like 2 year ago...
How you check that?
Old 11/25/2016, 09:59   #11

PM please if you guys know trusted people who can do it.
I think better use trusted mediator for transaction from this forum
Old 11/25/2016, 11:22   #12

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by suparno.2523 View Post
Hello guys,
Can someone tell me how to take ship that get permanent banned?
If you guys know about it PM please, I want pay for my ship that got permanent banned.
Thanks.

Good morning!
If anyone knows someone reliable to take permanent ban. Send PM
Thank you!!!