Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1 Person, 67 Boats - NATOTAN

Discussion on 1 Person, 67 Boats - NATOTAN within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/19/2016, 19:53   #16

elite*gold: 105
Received Thanks: 1,133
Agreed.
Old 10/19/2016, 20:13   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by trace911 View Post
Hello guys, its pretty obvious about Oblivion re-action when these kids were in alliance with Natotan they didnt say a word or making rivers crying over forums but now they talking.
#vivaPeru #haters
< never in aleance with natotan , i have it fight from server together; 09.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden|Power View Post
You sir, you just approved what he said.

-GP
yes he approved !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username is valid. View Post
video Private !
Old 10/19/2016, 20:18   #18

Hello
translated and sent to french support and the head-moderator, if none of them answer me, the french forum will know everything
thanks for the evidences
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2016, 20:53   #19

Red face

why are dirty cheaters !0!(185) guild crying is it because they declared war on there long time ally ›†‹ and are now getting a major **** hurting by theses ships
!0! were happy to use theses ships against all gb1 de3 de4 servers.
now ›†‹ stack with all who will fight !0!
my answer is enjoy your medicine dirty !0! scrubs enjoy it .de3 de4 gb1 are laughing at you !0! aww cant your corrupt mods -seren and been there too save you ?? lmao
and heres !0! with there old allys

guessed staring !0! leader--

Seafight Destruction5 months ago
In chat you write 30-40 ships, then with the text on screen you write 20-30 ships, and then you only put the IDs of 15... Cry more Vali, no island for you 
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2016, 21:04   #20

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by james 114 View Post
why are dirty cheaters !0!(185) guild crying is it because they declared war on there long time ally ›†‹ and are now getting a major **** hurting by theses ships
my answer is enjoy your medicine dirty !0! scrubs enjoy it .de3 de4 gb1 are laughing at you !0! aww cant your corrupt mods -seren and been there too save you ?? lmao
Everyone can get kicked and the *** by an exploit/program/cheat like that. Its up to Bigpoint to ban those acc's. Enjoy your fun But if you have such a big mouth, why don't you go fight like everyone does instead of laughing while people use such an program ? Childish. Grow up man, and go get some ***** from e-bay to fight with See you on the sea, ma' man

-GP
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/19/2016, 21:08   #21

Quote:
You sir, you just approved what he said.

-GP
They havent done anything against the rules, if they have done they would be banned
Old 10/19/2016, 21:12   #22

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
They havent done anything against the rules, if they have done they would be banned
Idd, they only move on the same point, shoot at the same person, use rockets on the same time, everything like 1 ship would do, but instead its donne by so much more. Don't tell me they didn't do anything wrong, nobody is so sick to lie like that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2016, 21:13   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by james 114 View Post
why are dirty cheaters !0!(185) guild crying is it because they declared war on there long time ally ›†‹ and are now getting a major butt hurting by theses ships
and heres !0! with there old allys

guessed staring !0! leader--

Seafight Destruction5 months ago
In chat you write 30-40 ships, then with the text on screen you write 20-30 ships, and then you only put the IDs of 15... Cry more Vali, no island for you 
Im wondering what if been-there-too and Seren leaves them too? disaster

Quote:
Idd, they only move on the same point, shoot at the same person, use rockets on the same time, everything like 1 ship would do, but instead its donne by so much more. Don't tell me they didn't do anything wrong, nobody is so sick to lie like that.

They are so proffesional the stack commander deserves a medal
Old 10/19/2016, 21:26   #24

Here's natotan at a guild/seafight event. He paid for employee's at bigpoint to come to this event. Try and say he doesn't have ties to bigpoint now ^^

Thanks
8 Users
Old 10/19/2016, 21:33   #25

This is a cheating website that you share cheats to others, I dont understand how you want someone to get banned you are the one that share BOTS/GLITCHES that bans the players

Looks like the cheaters want to ban the right people over here lol, you all have to clean ur self first then start to talk about Natotan
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/19/2016, 21:36   #26

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALI159 View Post
Yes ! #BanNatotan

See my video for more (island shooting)

sorry to say its not a bug its a man there buyed a bigpoint program so he can control 67 ship
Old 10/19/2016, 21:44   #27

This is the Game designer "Ingo"

Here he is again at Natotan's "Guild party"

ICM

Quality Manager

Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/19/2016, 21:55   #28

Quote:
I'm afraid they have. I ran one of his ships myself and can confirm the following rules have been broken.

1. Account sharing.
2. Botting.
3. Use of a VPN.
4. Use of an external program to gain an unfair advantage over others.
5. The exploitation of glitches and bugs in the game to gain an unfair advantage over others.
Old 10/19/2016, 22:17   #29

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,854
First, nice post nice infos etc. It was cool to read and get an inside know.

Lets start ^^
Money control the world guys
You need know it already If you got money you got an easy life,
and I know its make in this way the game unfair.

But I think all other of your if you have the chance and the money to do the same all of you would do it.
Im neutral on this situation bec. the most of us here are botters and buggers and try dont spend any money on seafight bec. the most of us are not got so much money to spend it on a game.
a long time bigpoint ignore the normal peopels, only these who spend money can play this game, and in this way they see an big money source in NATOTAN, they get money he get the fun, and guys when u flaming with these videos etc. you made him only smile, that is that what I would do.
Comunity is the one thing but when he chilling with the bosses they dont kick them for that.

Its like your got an popular game, your friend start playing this game would you let him pay? or give him the most things as a gift because you are the boss.,
And when some Admins whats doing their jobs would bann him. Then your friend would call u and say that he was banned, you wouldnt unbann him ?.

I mean its okay, I dont know what he done to be rich, but well done for him, Its cool to control an server and when i would be rich I realy dont would sit the whole day at home, and play n game, so for this would be an bot perfect.
And if he doing he cash legal and like an gentleman respect. He know how to rule the life.

Another site if you would be an Online-game producer and you got normal prices like when a newbie start the game he pay 300€ and got everything what he need... but only 5 peopels in a year would do this, then a guy contact you that he will pay you once a big amount of money XX.000,00 €. only for that that he can in the future use some bots and got cheaper things, wouldnt you say yes?

yeah I dont speak here only about the Seafight but the thread isnt only about Seafight.
But for him hatters are jealous, what isnt so false... like i said everyone of us would made the same if he got the chance.

I dont only want give probs to NATOTAN but in this way have money the bigger mouth.
what bigpoint do is not correct but we dont find this out today.. we know it already more then 5 years.. when the updates started and every new feature is only in the Payment area.
So in this way you see they interested only on money, but thats is they buisness they make the buisness like the game and others to make money, but we dumb peopels spend money for pixels what is not that correct what i said, we dont pay only for pixels,
But if we are better we have more fun to play this game and when we play this game we meet new peopels from different Countries and here you see its like a hobby what you do every day with your friends.

ALL-IN-ALL
Money is the language of Bigpoint.
but dont forget money are the Business of all Corporate.
So bigpoint are too right when they got customers and they can sell and make money.
every one of us would do the same thing.

Greetz Urteil,

for german
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2016, 22:21   #30

You imply that everyone is as shady as you and the rest. That's not the case. If he had 75 people running his boats we wouldn't care. We have someone in our guild that spends just as much money as natotan, but he doesn't want or get any special treatment. Some people just aren't complete douchebags
Thanks
3 Users

Tags
bannatotan, natotan, seafight