Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recharging guns bug

Discussion on Recharging guns bug within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Recharging guns bug

There is an error with recharging guns, someone knows how?
Old 10/10/2016, 23:38   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by somiserodependejo View Post
There is an error with recharging guns, someone knows how?
yeah i saw its not a big deal reloading speed falls down from 2.6 to 2.0 but its useful
i'm trying to find out how i'll make a post as soon as i find it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/11/2016, 03:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSaint View Post
It is not a bug with full firestorms canons your reload speed is 2.04...
I saw ships with 1,90 recharging guns

Similar Threads Similar Threads
recharging an unverified acc ? posssible ?
04/28/2016 - League of Legends - 7 Replies
Hello guys last we i bought an unverified acc and indeed it was unverified after thath i verfied it to my mail when i checked the purchcase history i saw that the acc got transfered i didnt thinganything bout it but one day after i had no acces to the acc it said "acc cot transfered toanother region" and on the lol page i have no acces to the acc at all Is there a rigged unverified scamm method or smth ? and should i even try to get the acc back with only 1 verified orginal mail and...
[Help]AP amount keep recharging even if buying item mall stuff.
02/05/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 2 Replies
Hello guys. I've got little problem. My item mall is not working well like it should , but theres only one problem cause my ProductLog.dbo dont save any kind of purcheases + everytime someone relogging his AP becoming same amount like before relog. I mean lets say his ap amount was at 40k and he bought like 3 things 2k per item so he have 34k ap , but once he relog his ap become 40k again. And one more thing that things bought from item mall dissapears after relog aswell. Heres my ps_game...
L2c Problem - autohealing n recharging
06/17/2011 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi there, I have got a serious problem, I need, that my Elven Elder will recharge any party members, when they mana will be under 60 percent for example. So my settings are following: SETTINGS I save the settings, run the game, switch the pilot on, go to exp with party but my character doesnt heal/recharge anybody automaticaly. Can anybody help me pls?