Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bann wave!!!???

Discussion on Bann wave!!!??? within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 05/26/2016, 02:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PADDI_4_BOT View Post
Trust me they can do it. it take not long to get the code from seabot ^^
That's exactly what I was saying. It's like Hansgunter123 is challenging BP to develop/improve the script to detect seabot.
Old 05/26/2016, 05:28   #17

Exclamation

I hope all my heart they will banned all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello.92 View Post
In my server started the bann wave, you too? I don't know for that reason.....
You dont know reason?? Lets think little bit... ooh yes because of some idiots using bots and they think they can do that forever (not)
Old 05/26/2016, 12:26   #18

elite*gold: 328
Okay guys, i have some statictics of banned ships, because i have atm 19 users on my bot server, and only 3!!!!!!!!! of them get banned... So???
Bigpoint just wanted to write something to official forums... if they want to bann all the botusers they need only just 1 server for SF players, not more
Old 05/26/2016, 12:57   #19

I think they have baned new accounts...(for id´s in my sv, all banned accounts have new id)
Old 05/26/2016, 16:02   #20

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by PADDI_4_BOT View Post
Trust me they can do it. it take not long to get the code from seabot ^^
Getting the code from seabot isnt hard indeed, but theres nothing to detect seabot on or with..

Seabot opens the map, logs in through the webbrowser, etc. so the eventstream isn't a option like it was before..
Neither is flagging fiddler users, sure u know they might use fiddler, but theres no pattern nor clear evidence the flagged userID is indeed using fiddler or a bot..

As of now it is very hard to detect a bot, only persistent glitzi/gold bot was detected, meaning if u change from BM to gold to chests more frequently you wont be banned anytime soon.

So we can come to the conslusion this whole circus was just to please some moronic 60 year olds, so they hopefully quit the moaning, but I doubt they will..

and remember Bigpoint is reading this.
Old 05/26/2016, 19:57   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nazar* View Post
Getting the code from seabot isnt hard indeed, but theres nothing to detect seabot on or with..

Seabot opens the map, logs in through the webbrowser, etc. so the eventstream isn't a option like it was before..
Neither is flagging fiddler users, sure u know they might use fiddler, but theres no pattern nor clear evidence the flagged userID is indeed using fiddler or a bot..

As of now it is very hard to detect a bot, only persistent glitzi/gold bot was detected, meaning if u change from BM to gold to chests more frequently you wont be banned anytime soon.

So we can come to the conslusion this whole circus was just to please some moronic 60 year olds, so they hopefully quit the moaning, but I doubt they will..

and remember Bigpoint is reading this.
LOL@ "moronic 60 year olds". Like the type of player who actually puts money in the game and keeps BP afloat financially? Yeah, we should definitely call those guys out and ridicule them. BP is in a very bad place financially, and if there isn't a heavy influx of players when they open up and market to China, this game is done.

But go on and pull the high and mighty, authoritative view some more. You act like you've never been wrong in the past, when we both know that is false....
Old 05/26/2016, 20:56   #22

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAR sucks View Post
LOL@ "moronic 60 year olds". Like the type of player who actually puts money in the game and keeps BP afloat financially? Yeah, we should definitely call those guys out and ridicule them. BP is in a very bad place financially, and if there isn't a heavy influx of players when they open up and market to China, this game is done.

But go on and pull the high and mighty, authoritative view some more. You act like you've never been wrong in the past, when we both know that is false....
I know atleast 20 people who sure as hell use Seabot 24/7 and spent over 500-600 euros last month on voodoos and doomhammer cannons.. So trust me they get enought money, dont worry about that.. Those 60 year old are farmers who are at home allday, but refuse to spend 10 euros on seabot, if u think they spend money on the game to buy voodoo cannons, ur mistaken..

And again on my server there is a guild which ALL use seabot 24/7 and NONE of them are banned, so whatever they detected, it sure isnt Seabot or Golem...
Old 05/26/2016, 21:45   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nazar* View Post
I know atleast 20 people who sure as hell use Seabot 24/7 and spent over 500-600 euros last month on voodoos and doomhammer cannons.. So trust me they get enought money, dont worry about that.. Those 60 year old are farmers who are at home allday, but refuse to spend 10 euros on seabot, if u think they spend money on the game to buy voodoo cannons, ur mistaken..

And again on my server there is a guild which ALL use seabot 24/7 and NONE of them are banned, so whatever they detected, it sure isnt Seabot or Golem...
I think you've got to clarify the farmers from the players. It's not a group of old guys sitting around farming who are complaining. Yes, seabot has been difficult for them to detect(if not impossible), however that will change.
Old 05/27/2016, 02:46   #24

was last week one ******* bug .. with fidler..
buy everything and how much you can from market but put on minus pearls..
maybe is one player who was banned to tell us if he use that bug.. or someone maybe use last bugs .. or to give us a print screen with a reason for ban bcs must to ask on suport ) don`t stay like a noob and wait ..wait.. for nothing )
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2016, 10:51   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulisor10 View Post
was last week one ******* bug .. with fidler..
buy everything and how much you can from market but put on minus pearls..
maybe is one player who was banned to tell us if he use that bug.. or someone maybe use last bugs .. or to give us a print screen with a reason for ban bcs must to ask on suport ) don`t stay like a noob and wait ..wait.. for nothing )
no script for that bug yet ^^ still have my account x)
and pearls become positive so , just have to pray now ^^
if they don't bann people for that bug, lets say that i'll be able to let every players from any servers play on it, shoot 24/7 , and the account will not be empty in ammo ^^
Old 05/27/2016, 10:59   #26

bug users will get bann in sunday!!!
Old 05/27/2016, 11:05   #27

Code:
if(money){
    Don't ban this awesome player.
}
else{
    Ban these cheater !
}
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/27/2016, 11:06   #28

it is not about money. They want equal for players.
Old 05/27/2016, 14:46   #29

elite*gold: 108
In my Guild is a guy who was Board Admin, he said that Bigpoint tracked every Borgamer and also eyery persons who don't use bots. In this Information you can see which user botted what and you can see the amount of money this player pay. Now the System (for the banwave) go across and checks the payments if the player pays they will not ban the ship if you pay not enough and also not every month they think about the money he spent and calculate for the next year. This is how bigpoint does banwaves I bot everyday with 3 ships since seabot 3.0 was released. I got no ban. A guy botted 3 years glitzies and got banned (he used only scar!!) he didn't pay for anything. So if you dont want to get banned just book like 10-20€ in a month or sometimes a package.

I hope this text is understandable my englisch is like **** near a toilet
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2016, 15:50   #30

only 1 thing is important to bigpoint if you spent money no problem

Tags
bann wave