Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New castle soon (maybe)

Discussion on New castle soon (maybe) within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow New castle soon (maybe)

Hey guys
I have a friend that he works in Bigpoint and he tell me that in a near future will be a new castles called "Zokian Castels" but is a bit different than the castle that are right now
Anyone know any info more about this?
(sorry for my bad english, im french)
Old 05/16/2016, 19:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe1234554321 View Post
Hey guys
I have a friend that he works in Bigpoint and he tell me that in a near future will be a new castles called "Zokian Castels" but is a bit different than the castle that are right now
Anyone know any info more about this?
(sorry for my bad english, im french)
I do not know more about it, and have not heard about it either But maybe it could be something for the " Pet System ".

I guess your friend that you`r saying is working in BigPoint got more info

Tags
(ask)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Castle
11/08/2015 - Seafight - 2 Replies
Hello want to ask ou guys if someone knows when will be castle days ot how often they are
[NEW MARCH 2012 UPDATE]Castle Ville Hack Tool | Free Coins Crown Reputation Castle an
10/10/2012 - Facebook - 5 Replies
Finally, we are done our Latest CastleVille Hack and you can now check it out below. This is the second version of it and visit this site regularly for updates on it. We will be sure to update you guys on the latest version of this CastleVille cheats. Feel free to post comments below if you like the bot or not. We appreciate any comments that you can give. http://modsplatform.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/c astleville2.jpg?w=604 Castleville Cheat Engine 2012 Features: Coins Hack Crown...
Castle Bug
08/31/2012 - Browsergames - 2 Replies
I have the castle bug, and i am gonna change it for other bugs add me to skype; eral1234 and tell me what bugs do u have IF U DONT BELIVE ME DONT ADD ME!!!
[Help]Bug castle
06/11/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
I want to ask you something about the castle How to Fix ,,,,, enter the castle ,, can not walk, as if stuck