Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How Seabot crack ;)

Discussion on How Seabot crack ;) within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 01/01/2016, 18:40   #31

elite*gold: 0
It's a problem for me to crack each SHIFT, it's not like it's compiled language: ')
Old 01/02/2016, 01:19   #32

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 1,096
I'm pretty sure this crack is not working, you can just login your ship but you can't start the bot.
Anyway, every one is free to use it and anyone who is able to crack SeaBot can do it, i just have one question for him: why you should lose your time cracking a program instead of using your time to create a new one?
I think this kind of people are not able to do anything, they call themselves "hacker" after reading a tutorial "how to crack..", "how to decrypt..", that's not the right way to do it.
For this reason this is not respectful for me, but it's only my opinion..

Regards,
iNSiDER
Thanks
13 Users
Old 01/02/2016, 01:44   #33

Well done, I admit that the start button took me time, time to understand the method lol
Why I do not developped same moin?
I just did not have the sufficient knowledge in the dévellopement socket and http Requette
Old 01/04/2016, 20:32   #34

I'll place a 20$ wager on , that this wont affect 'insiders users'. only people who will try it, are the ones who want more free trial time and there not gonna pay anyway. try a sketchy cracked version with no history,and who could potentially phish for ur data > < or proven trusted, continuous support, with the knowledge to fix/change things as the game is continually changing. it's pretty clear.
Old 01/05/2016, 23:04   #35

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNSiDER_ View Post
I'm pretty sure this crack is not working, you can just login your ship but you can't start the bot.
Anyway, every one is free to use it and anyone who is able to crack SeaBot can do it, i just have one question for him: why you should lose your time cracking a program instead of using your time to create a new one?
I think this kind of people are not able to do anything, they call themselves "hacker" after reading a tutorial "how to crack..", "how to decrypt..", that's not the right way to do it.
For this reason this is not respectful for me, but it's only my opinion..

Regards,
iNSiDER
Nah I disagree, dissambling and reverse enginering your bot is way more interesting rather then **** up a allready ****** up game by making a new bot and perhaps sell it cheaper then yours..

I and enought others have, and still do manage to make a own bot, but I guess we are selfish ***** who dont like to share our stuff, or we just dont want to make money off of it, whatever suits the reader..

There are many ways to crack seabot, I haven't been bothered a long time tho, but I remember Sinlyu decrypting those smethod_0(122); things and theres a funny string coming from it, it said something with "If you read this blahblah", made us giggle atleast..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2016, 12:20   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nazar* View Post
Nah I disagree, dissambling and reverse enginering your bot is way more interesting rather then **** up a allready ****** up game by making a new bot and perhaps sell it cheaper then yours..

I and enought others have, and still do manage to make a own bot, but I guess we are selfish ***** who dont like to share our stuff, or we just dont want to make money off of it, whatever suits the reader..

There are many ways to crack seabot, I haven't been bothered a long time tho, but I remember Sinlyu decrypting those smethod_0(122); things and theres a funny string coming from it, it said something with "If you read this blahblah", made us giggle atleast..
:')