Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 14:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arena Death Fights coming soon.........

Discussion on Arena Death Fights coming soon......... within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arena Death Fights coming soon.........

link: PRESS THANKS foto: _______________________________PRESS THANKS↓↓↓↓↓↓
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/12/2015, 16:14   #2

Virus?
Old 09/12/2015, 17:51   #3

◄ New ammunition - Skull ammunition (we think gold ammunition better than Hollow ammunition)
◄ 3 New Ships and 2 Boss (We only know 3 names) :
→ Roho
→ Lobo
→ Teresa Jones
◄ New teams (like Gaïa & Ouranos) - Voodoo & Shaman
◄ New map - Arena Death Fights - Join a team and head to the Arena for a deathmatch!
◆ Arena descriptions :
"It's no surprise that you'll want to use Shell Shock Ammo against something with a shell this big.
Now, the key to fighting it is to join forces - you'll need at least 4 allies - and then to coordinate your attack. You should make use of the roles you choose - if you're tanking, don't hang back, and if you're healing, don't charge forward!"
"It's simple: join up with other pirates to fight as a team, Voodoo against Shaman, and work together to kill the members of the opposing team. I choose the side you're fighting for, and unless you're already in a group, I choose your team-mates, too... so be nice to me. You'd be savvy to use Skull Ammo, and if I were you, I'd concentrate on killing any monsters that pop up before the other team can! That's about it; good luck!"
Thanks
1 User