Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Mercury(MultiBot)[No CC]

Discussion on [Release] Mercury(MultiBot)[No CC] within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/12/2015, 11:47   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApaLagi View Post
Trial Version?
No sorry
Old 07/12/2015, 12:03   #32

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko0o7 View Post
No sorry
Why ?
Old 07/12/2015, 12:57   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonge_II View Post
Why ?
becouse bot dont have license system.
Old 07/12/2015, 19:37   #34

The Black Market: 114/0/2
I test the bot and he work nice for me i give him 9/10 ponts
Old 07/13/2015, 11:15   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko0o7 View Post
How i see you can't.
This is only scar, Right?

The scar is script for "stupid", everybody can use, and everybody can write a script with scar. If somebody want to learn, 1-2 days, not more. Very simple and easy language. Is not C#, or C++. Maybe difficult write a new full seafight bot, but it isn't difficult to rewrite and update

Its bullshit what you are doing You want to earn money? Go to work, or write a program for exmaple in C# with 'license system'

Many people share a bot, or custom client or something else in here. They upgraded their 'bots', and someday they bored it, they didnt make update, and nothing, but someone always came, and continued. And you threaten them, if they share it you will stop with upgrade? lol xD
Old 07/13/2015, 16:59   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimi18 View Post
This is only scar, Right?

The scar is script for "stupid", everybody can use, and everybody can write a script with scar. If somebody want to learn, 1-2 days, not more. Very simple and easy language. Is not C#, or C++. Maybe difficult write a new full seafight bot, but it isn't difficult to rewrite and update

Its bullshit what you are doing You want to earn money? Go to work, or write a program for exmaple in C# with 'license system'

Many people share a bot, or custom client or something else in here. They upgraded their 'bots', and someday they bored it, they didnt make update, and nothing, but someone always came, and continued. And you threaten them, if they share it you will stop with upgrade? lol xD
then learn it and make bot
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2015, 18:49   #37

elite*gold: 7
I learn it and make a Backgroundbot :P *For free
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2015, 21:30   #38

Quote:
okey good for you
Old 07/13/2015, 22:40   #39

Quote:
Please. Your bot isnt background. You just tell people to use VirtualBox. Liar lol.
And you bot isnt even good. it just shoots sunbursts and small ships lol.
His bot does Glitters, optional custom glitters, BM, RAIDBOT with BIGSHIP (yours doesnt, does it? ) , Chests, and NPC.
And Guess what? It ill event support events.
So shut up and come back when you have a better bot than he does.
see ya!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2015, 22:58   #40

elite*gold: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmsms View Post
Please. Your bot isnt background. You just tell people to use VirtualBox. Liar lol.
His bot does Glitters, optional custom glitters, BM, RAIDBOT with BIGSHIP (yours doesnt, does it? ) , Chests, and NPC.
see ya!
Yeah im keeping my distance from the forum but what you claim above is real bullsh*t, so i cant stay silent anymore.
Everyone knows that he just joined my scripts with dele's bot. My bots were more than 50% riddi's code, so he just stole the source from 3 people. He may have improved the code but still this doesnt make him the creator.

@To kimi
Lol, just lol. If you think that creating a bot is easy in scar, then you are just fooling yourself. Language is easy but try creating fail-safes, debug the script and solve problems (not 2+2 as your little brain may think at this point). Try making a non-CC bot, you cant do it without looking xriddi's code(because he solved most of the problems in a seafight bot).
Problem solving is the major issue in all programming languages but you try to hide your "noobness" by saying "you know, i can create a fully operational bot in 1 day but scar is too easy for me", when in fact you are just bitching around with actual skill zero.

@To lmsms again
I dont doubt Nonge's skill as i remember him creating bots like 2 years ago when you didnt even know what a bot was. And wtf? You are just a tester, with no programming skills at all, how can you talk about other people's skill?

This forum is going really bad...
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/13/2015, 23:05   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmsms View Post
see ya!
Shouldn't say that about nonge because he is working on his bot, and its for free. He has more skill then you and your just hating on him
Old 07/13/2015, 23:09   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by trolleras9 View Post
Yeah im keeping my distance from the forum but what you claim above is real bullsh*t, so i cant stay silent anymore.
Everyone knows that he just joined my scripts with dele's bot. My bots were more than 50% riddi's code, so he just stole the source from 3 people. He may have improved the code but still this doesnt make him the creator.

@To kimi
Lol, just lol. If you think that creating a bot is easy in scar, then you are just fooling yourself. Language is easy but try creating fail-safes, debug the script and solve problems (not 2+2 as your little brain may think at this point). Try making a non-CC bot, you cant do it without looking xriddi's code(because he solved most of the problems in a seafight bot).
Problem solving is the major issue in all programming languages but you try to hide your "noobness" by saying "you know, i can create a fully operational bot in 1 day but scar is too easy for me", when in fact you are just ******** around with actual skill zero.

@To lmsms again
I dont doubt Nonge's skill as i remember him creating bots like 2 years ago when you didnt even know what a bot was. And wtf? You are just a tester, with no programming skills at all, how can you talk about other people's skill?

This forum is going really bad...
I didnt stoll anything i write all of the code alone. i am working on this bot 6 months becouse i dont have so much time. Also you can check my Shyniebot and i dont even have bot fo raid, now i am working on npc mode witch is different than yours imsms can check the codes and proof that they are diffrent.
Old 07/13/2015, 23:42   #43

Quote:
Problem solving is the major issue in all programming languages but you try to hide your "noobness" by saying "you know, i can create a fully operational bot in 1 day but scar is too easy for me", when in fact you are just bitching around with actual skill zero.
WTF? Who said that?

Quote:
If you think that creating a bot is easy in scar, then you are just fooling yourself
Shut up, and read the post, and then write something Mr. skill zero, who cant read!

What I write:
The scar is a simple and easy script/program language. Everybody can learn!
Maybe difficult write a new seafight bot, but easier to rewrite and upgrade!

Now he made this bot, and wait for money . Okey, how he want. I write to all, who thinking about the 'buying'. It is only scar, open source script. Nothing else. And somebody want to spend money for this . Once will come somebody, who share this bot for free, who can upgrade for free. How it happend with others similar programs Who want buy it

So shut up, and go back to the school, you have to learn to read
Old 07/14/2015, 09:56   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimi18 View Post
WTF? Who said that?

Shut up, and read the post, and then write something Mr. skill zero, who cant read!

What I write:
The scar is a simple and easy script/program language. Everybody can learn!
Maybe difficult write a new seafight bot, but easier to rewrite and upgrade!

Now he made this bot, and wait for money . Okey, how he want. I write to all, who thinking about the 'buying'. It is only scar, open source script. Nothing else. And somebody want to spend money for this . Once will come somebody, who share this bot for free, who can upgrade for free. How it happend with others similar programs Who want buy it

So shut up, and go back to the school, you have to learn to read
First of all Scar is pltaform for writing scirpts not language. second trolleras have more programing skills than you will ever have. and third it may be open source but you need skills(witch you dont have obviously ) to keep it up to date and add new options. So please go hate other threads and stop writing bullshits
Old 07/14/2015, 10:24   #45

Xaxaxa, trolleras have more skills because he share some seafight bot? I know, but dont know nothing from programming, right? xD

Is not bullshits! You want money from a open source program. This is a bullshit What is the open source program? LINK Somebody write a program, share it, and others can update it but you forbid this? OMG

You dont have to fear for your business Good luck for this At one time somebody will come, and share it, but I will not.