Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Serious question - need fast answer!

Discussion on Serious question - need fast answer! within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 02/26/2015, 15:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
same happened on a guy from my guild he bought hungarian ship and yesterday couldn't login on his acc he had changed everythink email pass etc but now he cant login
Old 02/26/2015, 16:03   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by atzas13 View Post
same happened on a guy from my guild he bought hungarian ship and yesterday couldn't login on his acc he had changed everythink email pass etc but now he cant login
What is he planning to do? :/
Old 02/26/2015, 17:15   #18

elite*gold: 130
Hey,

Contact the support, tell them that you are the real owner of that account give your ip and maybe they will block the account.
Unfortunally, you can't do nothink more...
Old 02/26/2015, 19:27   #19

u must find admin from the country that u buy the ship our ba said that he cant touch the ship cuz the flag is foreign good luck my friend

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S]Answer to a short question [B] 3 e*gold for a good answer
03/18/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 6 Replies
Vorab nochmal kurz : ich war mir nicht ganz sicher wohin damit , deshalb habe ich daraus nen trade gemacht. I have a short question , on my PS3 i have 19.01€ PSN , Infamous 2 costs 19.99€.I was wondering if their had been a way to buy it.For example with 5% lower price code or something like this.I have 170 e*gold if this could help. Thanks Ich habe eine kurze Frage : Ich möchte auf meiner PS3 Infamous 2 aus dem PSN Store kaufen , ich habe aber nur 19,01€ auf dem Account und das game...
Question that need a fast answer
03/05/2013 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Well I was just wondering , is it ok if i made a thread and on that thread i add a link for other thread to tell the people to use it For example : if i posted a hack and told the people that they can get bypass by(Creatorname) from here : (The thread link ) QoQ Would that be okay?
question need answer fast
12/18/2012 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
hi guys i want to know the shortcuts of the following dungeons MO(hacked code disk)---> shortcut directly to the quest when you need to kill Drei Frame Forgotten Temple B2f ---> shortcut in killing Leth Tyrant Dupe Vouchers ingame i found out that dupe programs exist in cabal Philippines they only dupe vouchers bronze silver and gold
easy question - fast answer = karma
11/29/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
how to set up the abort key in macroexpress ? cant find this out thanks for help guys!
Question about agbot please answer fast.
09/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I have one question. If i use sonars script with this new script system. it goes to hunting spot and so on at the first time ,but if i die or return to town guz lack of potions, can agbot return to the same place it was after looping? Thank you for your help