Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GEOip system

Discussion on GEOip system within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GEOip system

hello guys,sorry for creating this topic for something that has been said already a couple of times before,but i just found how this new system works.It doesnt matter what ip you use when you are playing,it only matters from where you buy things,for example i used my greek ip for buying something and 1 day after my flag was reseted to greek!So if you dont want to lose your payment,when you buy things use proxy. i hope i helped some of you!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2015, 14:54   #2

elite*gold: 328
try to use your normal ip for 1-2 month without paying... the flag will change
Old 02/16/2015, 15:15   #3

oh did that,i've been playing 4 months on it without proxy,nothing happened until i bought something!
Old 02/16/2015, 17:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by levlevliva View Post
try to use your normal ip for 1-2 month without paying... the flag will change
thats not true..you will keep the flag as long as you don't pay anything, but once u try buy somthing u will get error msg and then in 24 hours ur flag will be reset to ur home country flag
Old 02/16/2015, 18:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawclawclaw View Post
thats not true..you will keep the flag as long as you don't pay anything, but once u try buy somthing u will get error msg and then in 24 hours ur flag will be reset to ur home country flag
what payment method did u use?
Old 02/16/2015, 21:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMinion View Post
what payment method did u use?
the payment method doesnt matter,as long as they see that your ip is not venezuelan or hungarian.
Old 02/16/2015, 23:50   #7

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by gggggggggggggggg13 View Post
hello guys,sorry for creating this topic for something that has been said already a couple of times before,but i just found how this new system works.It doesnt matter what ip you use when you are playing,it only matters from where you buy things,for example i used my greek ip for buying something and 1 day after my flag was reseted to greek!So if you dont want to lose your payment,when you buy things use proxy. i hope i helped some of you!
Hey,

True and false...it's more complicated than that but you are in the good way to get back a good flag
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2015, 22:49   #8

ship slovakian. i pay only from hungary. still slovakian payment
Old 02/18/2015, 00:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan32 View Post
ship slovakian. i pay only from hungary. still slovakian payment
But do you play from Hungaria? And not only pay?
Old 02/18/2015, 14:50   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sondrito View Post
But do you play from Hungaria? And not only pay?
im hungarian i play from hungary i pay from hungary
Old 02/18/2015, 15:29   #11

Quote:
im hungarian i play from hungary i pay from hungary
If it's registered in Slovakia, at first, or if someone from Slokavia has logged on - that's all what's needed.

It seems like it really wants to change away from Hungarian/Venezuelan, but really no back to Hungarian/Venezuelan. It's kinda sad.
Old 02/18/2015, 16:39   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sondrito View Post
If it's registered in Slovakia, at first, or if someone from Slokavia has logged on - that's all what's needed.

It seems like it really wants to change away from Hungarian/Venezuelan, but really no back to Hungarian/Venezuelan. It's kinda sad.
registered slovakia. after one Portuges buy the ship, play 1 year, i buy the ship 7-8 months before, ship still not hungarian
Old 02/18/2015, 17:36   #13

Quote:
registered slovakia. after one Portuges buy the ship, play 1 year, i buy the ship 7-8 months before, ship still not hungarian
Ouch, that's not progmesing.
Old 02/18/2015, 18:00   #14

Quote:
if ur really Hungarian citizen and living there already, then just write to support to change ur payment to HUF, they will ask for some prove..just like ur Address, Passport ID, some kind of this ***** things
ps: u better try German support they much helpful than other supports