Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ASK]WrickedSRV

Discussion on [ASK]WrickedSRV within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ASK]WrickedSRV

Hello ePvP,

Can some one help me with the new client... i know seafight's client has been updated and that the old tutorial doesn't working anymore.. Can someone help me with this.. because i wan't train my skills with this.. and hopefully make my own server ever... i don't say i can it now... but i wan't to train my coding experience.. and if someone thinks ... hmmm i can use that guy... PB me i glad to help for servers
Old 02/15/2015, 07:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
First of All need to fix encrypted and descriptor of code of wricktserver then you need lear action3.0 script of swf to know how it working and fix and know programming C# for server.
Old 02/15/2015, 17:34   #3

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.deathalb View Post
First of All need to fix encrypted and descriptor of code of wricktserver then you need lear action3.0 script of swf to know how it working and fix and know programming C# for server.
^

^
exactly this

You rather should learn and then try to create a server. You can't learn from doing something you're not able to understand.

#closed due to wrong section and case closed.
Closed Thread