Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RULE] Before post a BUG thread

Discussion on [RULE] Before post a BUG thread within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/29/2014, 00:21   #31

elite*gold: 0
This site became not safe for display of bugs. Information on a bug only appeared at once BP learned. 2 ways or something to make with protection or to create the new site or something similar - to pass there the checked players players who really play which we know. All the same there are acquaintances who play on different servers. There are people who will be able to be engaged in registration and site content? rus-30-rus Skype
Old 12/29/2014, 01:15   #32

I wont argue with any 1 but look :

1st of if you got an UG etc. u share bugs with for example 20 trusted members right ? Ban risk ? none untill bp find out the bug or some 1 post it ( then it become like 100 % banable right ? )

Lets think of that , u got a bug share it into public 2 000 people or even more used it do u think bp will ban whole server ? They wont make money if they do so . Bugs should be posted on this forum all the time to public !
More ppl use it = less chance they ban us all !

Thats just my point of view u no need to agree with it but please dont hate it too . (:
Old 12/29/2014, 02:51   #33

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urteil123 View Post
Bug sharing
Realy, Im not vs. anyone here.
UG is sh*t ?, look you cant there get thanks or something, so its nothing for thanks hunting, sure peopels was in that was copyout the bug, and public it for thanks hunting, these peopels was easy kicked, when someone send me a bug via PM, I never public it in the group no, If I see it was a new bug, I let him in the group and he can alone public his found, so he will be maked more trusted in the group.
The group is not for a privat bug group that not all players get it, ITs only maked that Bigpoint not get it, and when someone post the bug public from the group he destroy the group rule, bec. public = fix, sure Peopels use it and when bigpoint write in forum all will get perm bann, they think "lets post it, they cant ban all perm then"
This think methode is false, If I use it its my own risk.

UG
most peopels hate the ug in public and write to me pms to join, Its realy make no sense. I give much peopels chance they joined the ug but only for bugs hunting they catch bugs from the group but didnt write anything or helping there, so they peopels will be kicked for "inactivity" simple.

Threads
This thread was open with a good idea to not spaming this forum, when I see here some helpefull programms like auto bid or something, 3 h later I want check the thread and its on the third page or something, bec. there are 10 new thread with asks. or kind of "I got bug only pm" so pm me threads, and I think mods need to start close these threads, we got like 5-10 bm bug threads, now the tortuga bugs threads will come too, I hope all can stop to open the new threads, only 1 thread for the bm bug is enought, 1-2 years ago, someone post a bug, and this thread was got like 20 pages , all speak in it about it, and some peopels wrte there how to do it faster or something like that, in this time atm peopels opening new threads for that, they mean first post = more thanks, you cant buy anything here with thankses.

Trust
Now to the trusted story, I not realy mean that im trusted all need decide for himself he find me trusted or not. And I dont know what to think when peopels write why Im not on the list, I do for me too a list what I find who is trusted, bec. I work and write much with these peopels and know they would make sh*t even when I share them password from my first ship or something.
So ur telling me I got kicked because I was thanks hunting? Damn ur even more stupid then I thought El Oh El..

I shared the voodoodoom bug, without taking it from the UG forum's, because it was gamebreaking.. Nice from you to kick me, instead of asking me, like an adult to solve what happend, u instantly kicked me, and when I asked you to invite me you never answered..

From my perspective it's all a dick measuring thing.. And people like me will have the biggest one, since you had to kick me for a retarded reason..

Also learn to fucking type english.. ur annoying as fuck. (And please forgive those who are going to cry about my plurals.. idgaf)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/29/2014, 07:45   #34

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nazar* View Post
So ur telling me I got kicked because I was thanks hunting? **** ur even more stupid then I thought El Oh El..

I shared the voodoodoom bug, without taking it from the UG forum's, because it was gamebreaking.. Nice from you to kick me, instead of asking me, like an adult to solve what happend, u instantly kicked me, and when I asked you to invite me you never answered..

From my perspective it's all a **** measuring thing.. And people like me will have the biggest one, since you had to kick me for a retarded reason..

Also learn to ******* type english.. ur annoying as ****. (And please forgive those who are going to cry about my plurals.. idgaf)
nope one of the rule was not post anything in public,

I get much pns, and I not realy remember yours, got amt 78 not answered pns.
Old 12/29/2014, 09:39   #35

So...to get things cleared out...
levlevliva is a good friend of armi, both of them being informants for admins (and this is a known fact )
nazar, at some point he even had a topic where he stated that he helps the admins and tells them how to catch bugs, bots and etc...so you wanna tell me now dear levlevliva that you and nazar are trusted? no ****...really?

people should trust whoever they wanna trust, it's their choice...not yours, not anyone else except them.

but i agree with you on one thing, it is indeed very annoying that every newcommer starts to open threads saying that he got a bug which 99% don't exist and he asks for thanks or pm posts, without revealing anything or the rest of 1% is that after all the mess mentioned above happens he tells you a bug which is already old and known.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2014, 13:54   #36

elite*gold: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorise View Post
levlevliva is a good friend of armi, both of them being informants for admins (and this is a known fact )
nazar, at some point he even had a topic where he stated that he helps the admins and tells them how to catch bugs, bots and etc...so you wanna tell me now dear levlevliva that you and nazar are trusted? no ****...really?

people should trust whoever they wanna trust, it's their choice...not yours, not anyone else except them.

but i agree with you on one thing, it is indeed very annoying that every newcommer starts to open threads saying that he got a bug which 99% don't exist and he asks for thanks or pm posts, without revealing anything or the rest of 1% is that after all the mess mentioned above happens he tells you a bug which is already old and known.
U are drunk mate xD
But if we speak about admins, how u had an accept for staffBeta?? u had the same as we have now... and u think we told the infos to admins? i tell u something in UG group there is 2 admin 1 community and 1 TL so, i dont know what is my profit of this, because im using the bugs too so, if im tell a bug to an admin i will be banned too so...?!?

Before u write something, use your brain...
Old 12/29/2014, 14:33   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by levlevliva View Post
U are drunk mate xD
But if we speak about admins, how u had an accept for staffBeta?? u had the same as we have now... and u think we told the infos to admins? i tell u something in UG group there is 2 admin 1 community and 1 TL so, i dont know what is my profit of this, because im using the bugs too so, if im tell a bug to an admin i will be banned too so...?!?

why do you even waste your time opening a new thread when none will listen you , you are just a liar u have proved it , and u talk about trusted people when all of them are scammers , pffff u shouldnt be here people like you destroyed this forum
Old 12/29/2014, 14:47   #38

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorise View Post

Amen for this man, which was able to sell his ship 4 times for 100+€ and still playing on that same account .. Can you please just leave adults talk to adults kid? nobody appreciates your opinions anyway..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/29/2014, 15:25   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nazar* View Post
Amen for this man, which was able to sell his ship 4 times for 100+€ and still playing on that same account .. Can you please just leave adults talk to adults kid? nobody appreciates your opinions anyway..
yep thats what i say , everyone here is a scammer /liar / ****** , feeling high by lies , you all should get a life
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2014, 16:21   #40

elite*gold: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by leobimi View Post
yep thats what i say , everyone here is a scammer /liar / ****** , feeling high by lies , you all should get a life
everyone... but u dont...
why u write here nothing posts? i dont understand... u are the best and everybody is a motherf*cker ?
Old 12/29/2014, 18:39   #41

UG whole should get out of this forum
You're not needed here
People UG hide bugs for themselves
Harming the community, taking bugs for themselves
Do you want to teach others? take away from this forum - you bring nothing to see here
Who gave you the right to dictate to others what to do?
Following the publication of the Bug Mojo world still turns, the game is still running, so maybe this is a good thing - they all enjoy the errors, not just people with UG

(sorry my EN)
Old 12/29/2014, 20:32   #42

Quote:
U are drunk mate xD

Yup, i had all the 51 fullcheck accounts from beta, i know you're jealous but no reason to be, if you would work in the gaming domain ( as me ) you would know the most used passwords by companies when they run fullchecks...mostly they're related with the name, or the persons who use them...in that case the password was QaTest because before that fulltest was too easy to guess...but how could u know that?

And speaking about profit, i had the same option as u acheived, to use bugs then report them instantly saying that look guys i discovered this and bla bla,all i would receive would be a warning, leaving me with 90% of the benefits + no ban...but i passed, i won't do their job while i'm at home trying to relax, they got their own staff for that, a staff which has each member paid with 3500 euros per month...why would i do it for free then?

And nazar...dude...i'm so much older than you ) stfu and go to bed, MrDDOS
Old 12/29/2014, 21:17   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by abnoba View Post
You're not needed here
Do you want to teach others? take away from this forum - you bring nothing to see here
Following the publication of the Bug Mojo world still turns, the game is still running, so maybe this is a good thing - they all enjoy the errors, not just people with UG

(sorry my EN)
and now ppl they used this bug gona get banned :P
not all .. but ppl will get banned
Old 12/29/2014, 22:04   #44

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Hi,

So if u want to post a new "hi i find a new bug and pm me for it" or "i dont want to bp fix it" thread please read this rules:

1. This is very annoying!
2. If u want to share, share it and dont ask anybody!
3. If u are searching trusted members, dont make new topics, just write a PM them, you dont lose anything with this because you are free to share the bug with everyone...

Really Trusted Members:

Urteil123
Sinlyu˛
~Nazar*

Thank u for reading this and please respect this and dont make more and more annoying topics...

"People form afar, say what they want!"

Have a nice day!
Undercover moderator on epvp ?

-GP
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2014, 23:31   #45

elite*gold: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by abnoba View Post
You're not needed here

(sorry my EN)
Wow, you wrote a whole paragraph!!
I can write all you wrote above in just one sentence,,,,,,
I cry like a little baby because i cant join the ug......
Closed Thread