Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fiddler BAN ?

Discussion on Fiddler BAN ? within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fiddler BAN ?

Also ich hab auch ne frage vllt ist sie ja schon gefallen dann einfach löschen danke..
und zwar
wenn man die seekarte verändert ist das doch kein Bann grund oder ?
Wird man gesperrt wenn man die karte bzw die glitzis mit fiddler verändert ?
Old 12/26/2014, 20:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
nö nicht sichtbar für sie
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fiddler?!?!?!
06/13/2014 - Seafight - 16 Replies
fiddler is not working on seafight? :confused:
Help with Fiddler ?
02/22/2014 - DarkOrbit - 39 Replies
Hey guy's With fiddler i know we can see the password and the user name of the account of you get connected. But i don't know how i can find this...
Help with Fiddler
04/27/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies
Hi all, Need some help modifying Global Warfare on facebook, i have succesfully managed to alter a request/response that happens every few minutes or so in the game, i changed some troops in game to the point where it said i had them in my inventory - however when it came to use/move them it said they didnt exist, any ideas? also on a side note if anyone can come up with another type of hack please do! i did put a request in the appropriate place but i like to try and learn things...
Download old fiddler Then Install Fiddler New run Fiddler Click the Tab autoresponder
10/15/2011 - Facebook - 4 Replies
3PUIPMENT.. fiddler2.... Fiddler Web Debugger - Freeware HTTP(S) debugging tool Swf.file...Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu UR browser... INSTRUCTION... Download old fiddler Then Install Fiddler
How to use fiddler:
04/04/2011 - Facebook - 2 Replies
How to use fiddler: Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu see password at: Akira Degawa Blogspot