Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ask about bots/banning

Discussion on ask about bots/banning within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ask about bots/banning

Hello, what do u think about banning of bot users ? Is it safe to use fider bot or only scar or nothing ? Thank you :-)

for example I mean scar bot without fidler for doing bonus maps ...
Old 11/26/2014, 18:42   #2

Dont use it 24/7, and dont run it during the nights. Use it secure - not in 12/2, f.ex.. :P

Then there is a low ban risk.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2014, 19:56   #3

First of all: No bot ist 100% safe!And noone can create any Bot which is 100% safe. So there is ever a chance to get banned. But scar bots,if you dont use them 24/7 (like Sondrito said) are hard to detect.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GMs are banning bots
01/25/2014 - Atlantica Online - 9 Replies
Several famous botters in Argos got banned in the last few days. One of my 2 botting accounts got banned last week. One of my friends got banned at the same time with me. Anyone awares of the botting wave?
RSRO BANNING BOTS
07/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 25 Replies
IF you whant bot you can t play Rsro because you allways get ban..Just banned me 57lwl char..You must pay 60$ to unnban thats how they make money ;DDD
Poll for banning of bots!
01/20/2010 - Dekaron - 34 Replies
As many of you have notice neb has releases a new updated version for bots. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-h acks-bots-tools-macros/166502-release-tzphqy-bot-v 1-8-exp.html And as many of you might remember if you're a player for more then 2-3 months just how much they ruined the game for both legits as well as hackers. Would be impossible to vac in any map since every 5 seconds you would run into a mob that would easier mess with your mob making them move all slow, or...
Are They Banning?
03/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hey,,.. I looked the orginal forum of CO2 And seen some guys that are recording us , avto miners and bot users, and giving it on the forums, they want that we get banned, will gms ban us or the gms ignore that? What do you thing? ,, If there would be an extra much banning of accs there could be an connection of the bots like cotobo - miner users so it send an warning to the others and if you would set that it disconect it would, that the recorder of avto miners wouldnt see the main miners :P ...