Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[info] bokor removed

Discussion on [info] bokor removed within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 11/09/2014, 00:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well, I do hope they'll remove the bokors - it was just another big "$$$"-problem to SF.

Anyway, I hope they take the Kings Legacy back as well.
-> I mean, the queen legacy looked so **** good (before the King came - then both of them went to "dots" below the ship, which doesnt look very good.)

The last animation of the Queen Legacy was sooo hell lot better! Shame on BP - money before graphics...
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/09/2014, 08:22   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sondrito View Post
Well, I do hope they'll remove the bokors - it was just another big "$$$"-problem to SF.

-> I mean, the queen legacy looked so **** good (before the King came - then both of them went to "dots" below the ship, which doesnt look very good.)

The last animation of the Queen Legacy was sooo hell lot better! Shame on BP - money before graphics...

You do realize that they'll just find another revenue stream, don't you? If anything, they'll just add more to the payment section.
Old 11/09/2014, 10:27   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAR sucks View Post
You do realize that they'll just find another revenue stream, don't you? If anything, they'll just add more to the payment section.
Of course they will - anything else wouldn't follow BP's pattern. I just want the old graphics for the Queens Legacy back, because it simply looked 10x better than these stupid dots..
Old 11/09/2014, 12:28   #19

Quote:
Of course they will - anything else wouldn't follow BP's pattern. I just want the old graphics for the Queens Legacy back, because it simply looked 10x better than these stupid dots..
agree old legacy mojo graphics. bokor was one of best things in game becausee 2.99 and you got chance design almost always ammo won. people always cry about paying anything. no money = no game that we are all addicted to. no one force youto pay
Old 11/09/2014, 23:08   #20

Quote:

The old mojo-deck with the bones was also a lot better...
Old 11/10/2014, 13:22   #21

They won't take out the bokor...at least not too soon...
As someone said before in this thread there is nothing illegal in bokor...you pay money, you get crates, throw them in an receive instant prizes, they've thought about it long and good after the mess with the jackpot.
The fact that u can have the chance to receive something else after the instant-rewards....that's another story, which has nothing to do with gambling or whatever rules are in italy and so on.
U pay for crates, receive instant prizes for them, but the fact that you're nominated as a challenger for some more rewards, that ain't a lottery, you already got what you've paid for...that's just an extra bonus as a gift from bigpoint...at least thats what the paperwork says so they can't be called in court...The fact that everyone puts money in bokor only for the bonus reward...that's again another story