Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About the bans....

Discussion on About the bans.... within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/25/2014, 17:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
Have some of you which banned by scar used or just log in to sharp bot für some seconds in the last 3 Month ?

or do you use some war tools ?
Old 10/26/2014, 02:17   #17

Scar bonusmap no custom client
Old 10/26/2014, 14:22   #18

u guys dont understand they cant detect anything there are admins of seafight playing the game and they complain about the bots when they see a player with bot they complain and they bann
Old 10/26/2014, 16:40   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by aom006 View Post
I m botting everyday
I use all bots
I use all bugs

Seafigh know that about me

And don’t get a permanent ban

**** YOU BIGPOINT

ɱʂЖϯWaRrIoRϣʂɱ
ID : 504/35381042
Serveur : Europe globale 4
Yeah i think you should delete that so you dont end up being banned.
Old 10/26/2014, 16:41   #20

elite*gold: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobaxeman View Post
Yeah i think you should delete that so you dont end up being banned.
Maybe this is his enemy's info and he just wants a payback
Crazy people
Old 10/26/2014, 16:43   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by trolleras9 View Post
Maybe this is his enemy's info and he just wants a payback
Crazy people
Lmao true.
Old 10/26/2014, 17:01   #22

nah, this is just some hater from gb4, probably that guy made him event too much or something...he spams all forums saying " **** x country's players" and ***** like that....

but anyways, leaving aside this retarded young man, the bans wasnt for bots, neither for bugs

BP still hasn't banned anyone fairly, they just set a script to ban people in order to scare the masses
100 bans in each server, randomly given, that's why many botters escaped and some others who didnt ever used bot ( hard to believe but trust me there are some ) got banned
10 players will get permanent ban by the same script in 1-2 weeks, pray to *** that it isn't you, botter or not

to understand why they banned randomly, here are some explications.
yes, they can detect all bots, but no, they can't ban all bots...i think we all know that this won't be seafight anymore, it would transform into ghost fight...the maps would be empty...
So, they've decided to randomly give 100 x 2 week bans in each server, botter or not, judging by the ideea that everyone used/still uses bots
They add this **** with uhh the script detected and banned you so that they can tell u that in this case its not about a human error, the script knows what it has to do...yea right.. )

So...to end this mess, doesn't matter what u used or for how long...it's just a matter of luck...pray that up there in the sky someone looks at your ship and saves it from the permanent banhammer comming soon xD
Old 10/26/2014, 17:07   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorise View Post
but anyways, leaving aside this retarded young man, the bans wasnt for bots, neither for bugs
to understand why they banned randomly, here are some explications.
yes, they can detect all bots, but no, they can't ban all bots...i think we all know that this won't be seafight anymore, it would transform into ghost fight...the maps would be empty...
So, they've decided to randomly give 100 x 2 week bans in each server, botter or not, judging by the ideea that everyone used/still uses bots
They add this shit with uhh the script detected and banned you so that they can tell u that in this case its not about a human error, the script knows what it has to do...yea right.. )

So...to end this mess, doesn't matter what u used or for how long...it's just a matter of luck...pray that up there in the sky someone looks at your ship and saves it from the permanent banhammer comming soon xD
Hahaha, it is like bokor
Prizes
-100 x 2 weeks bans
-10 x 2 permanent bans
You know that they are able to make money even from this.
How?
Here comes the troll answer.
Pay and give your most hated enemy's name to get into the ban nominations. You can do it multiple times(if you pay again ofc)

I love seafight and its "events"
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/26/2014, 17:53   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by aom006 View Post
I m botting everyday
I use all bots
I use all bugs

Seafigh know that about me

And don’t get a permanent ban

**** YOU BIGPOINT

lol its not his ship , that is my friends ship ! he wrote that because he want my friend get banned ! he is weak and jelaous ! please delete his post
Old 10/26/2014, 18:36   #25

Quote:
Hahaha, it is like bokor
Prizes
-100 x 2 weeks bans
-10 x 2 permanent bans
You know that they are able to make money even from this.
How?
Here comes the troll answer.
Pay and give your most hated enemy's name to get into the ban nominations. You can do it multiple times(if you pay again ofc)

I love seafight and its "events"

Its no longer The Hunger Games its The Banhammer Games
Old 10/26/2014, 19:12   #26

kind of ridiculous they choose random people for this, This should not be able to happen. If they just "Pick randomly" to perm ban users, cant the user banned take action?
Old 10/26/2014, 20:45   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobaxeman View Post
kind of ridiculous they choose random people for this, This should not be able to happen. If they just "Pick randomly" to perm ban users, cant the user banned take action?

Unfortunetly...no.Nothing can be done after a script bans, thats why they chose scripts, not manual work
They will tell you that the script is precisely programmed and it knows what it has to do, and the bans that are given by the script are the most fair ones for the both sides, when actually, it's a big lie.
You can't even sue the for this, 1st of all the ship is not your property, secondly you can't prove that you never used bots and third they can prove that u used bots, by tampering their data ( which would be illegal ) or by continueing with their script story.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/26/2014, 22:05   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorise View Post
Unfortunetly...no.Nothing can be done after a script bans, thats why they chose scripts, not manual work
They will tell you that the script is precisely programmed and it knows what it has to do, and the bans that are given by the script are the most fair ones for the both sides, when actually, it's a big lie.
You can't even sue the for this, 1st of all the ship is not your property, secondly you can't prove that you never used bots and third they can prove that u used bots, by tampering their data ( which would be illegal ) or by continueing with their script story.
Tampering their data?
???
Sorry for being noob
Old 10/26/2014, 22:21   #29

Quote:
Tampering their data?
???
Sorry for being noob
Messing/Changing the data in game to fit them. So Fake Stuff.
Old 10/26/2014, 22:38   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddrache160381 View Post
How many hours?

I use scar+fiddler+custom client.
12 hours every day. Now 2 weeks bann.
same 10-12 hours