Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Buying] SF account on US West Server.

Discussion on [Buying] SF account on US West Server. within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Buying] SF account on US West Server.

Title says all. Looking for an account that hits 20-35k on enemies

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying LoL Account EU-West
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello guys, i want to buy a cheap LoL Account on EU-West. Must have: - Many Champs (min. like 50+) - at least 2-3 Runepages with AD/AP Tier3 runes - Cheap ! (about <10€) I dont need:
Buying > lvl 30 Eu West Account
12/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i am paying max 10€ via PSC, offer me what you got skype : sg-gim.freak
Buying EU-West low elo Account
09/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello! I'm looking for a low elo account on EUW. (~1200 elo) The account should have atleast 2 runepages (AD+AP) and some champions (25-40 would be sufficient). I'm also interested in accounts which haven't got any ranked games yet. I'd pay preferably via PSC. Just send me a PM if you're interested.
Buying EU West Account
07/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, spent all week playing this game for the first time and i'm enjoying and am currently looking to buy an account with some nice champions/skins on it xD willing to go up to £50/$75/€60 via my Paypal Thank you for your time Steve
Buying EU west account
06/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello! I want to buy an EU west account. Here are the following things that I want the account to have. Champions:70+ (Must include Akali and Vayne) Skins:40+ Rune page: Most of the good runes for AD/AP/Offtanks Elo: Doesn't matter as long as it is above 1300 MUST HAVE NO BANS!!! Payment paypal. Budget 30 euros. PM me here.