Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ASK Payment links

Discussion on ASK Payment links within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ASK Payment links

Hello everyone , someone know how can i get links ? for example of this battlepoint pet ?how can i copy think link and buy it when is not aviable ? thnx
Old 09/08/2014, 11:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ask for it in ask thread.

#close
Old 09/08/2014, 13:32   #3

elite*gold: 190
Received Thanks: 1,194
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Links to all payment packages
12/23/2014 - Seafight - 219 Replies
*English*: Hello epvp, according to the results of the voting here I'm publishing links to all payment packages. In that thread it was suggested to send the links only via PM, so I'm going that way. If you want them, you can send me a PM - do not write "pm" me" in this thread, I will simply ignore that. You send a PM to me, I reply. However I'm going to publish instructions on how to use them in this thread, as they are not directly links in terms of URLs. Mainly because I want to...
payment links
06/18/2014 - Seafight - 0 Replies
Hi, do you guys have some nice payment links? I cant write a pm to creator. Pm me if possible ;) ty TY, can be closed
payment links
06/14/2014 - Seafight - 1 Replies
can someone send me the links of all the payments? Creator's inbox is full so i cant get it someone can pm me? :handsdown:
Payment Links
05/10/2014 - Seafight - 0 Replies
Hallo WO bekomme ich die Payment links zu den herausgenommen Paketen her ? Gibt es die für die Payment Bonus Maps auch noch ? Wäre nett wen nmir jemand helfen könnte.
Payment links
02/20/2014 - Seafight - 3 Replies
I have a question :) I know there are links for 2,5,10 euro etc... but do there is too a link/code for Taurus map? or a other payment map? or ice ammo or all that things? :) Greetz:) :mofo: