Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 14:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to buy payment packages multiple times

Discussion on How to buy payment packages multiple times within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to buy payment packages multiple times

Hello. I would like to ask you if that is still possible to buy those packs of crystals & premium multiple times. Cause this thread is not working with new payment bar.
Old 08/24/2014, 16:24   #2

That i know of it doesn't work anymore.
Old 08/25/2014, 09:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by angerfist13 View Post
Hello. I would like to ask you if that is still possible to buy those packs of crystals & premium multiple times. Cause this thread is not working with new payment bar.
the Payment Links had changed. 2, 5 and 10 Euro Packages are not available anymore (as far as I know)

Layer-IDs for other packages are still working, but I did not try to buy mutliple times - e.g. glory crate .... too expensive (for my budget) to buy multiple ....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying all payment packages multiple times
03/02/2015 - Seafight - 63 Replies
*English*: Ahoy pirates, this time I show you a nice way to buy all payment items as often as you want. This only works the first time - if you bought a limited package already you can't use this anymore for this package! You can use this for everything you can buy in the payment area. But I think it's most useful for the small starter packages (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/seafight/2651469 -2-5-10-euro-packages.html) and for the crystal and voodoo packages...
Links to all payment packages
12/23/2014 - Seafight - 219 Replies
*English*: Hello epvp, according to the results of the voting here I'm publishing links to all payment packages. In that thread it was suggested to send the links only via PM, so I'm going that way. If you want them, you can send me a PM - do not write "pm" me" in this thread, I will simply ignore that. You send a PM to me, I reply. However I'm going to publish instructions on how to use them in this thread, as they are not directly links in terms of URLs. Mainly because I want to...
Buying payment packages multiple times
07/06/2014 - Seafight - 19 Replies
As I promised here are the pack's you can still buy multiple time's using this method: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/seafight/2811801- buying-all-payment-packages-multiple-times.html , posted by _Creator_ Payment pack's: Crystal pack 1-3 Voodoo pack 1-3 (master, novice, conjurer) // Small pack's 1-5 wont work (10 cannon's) Freedom pack 1-2 (Small & Large)
link payment voodoo packages
03/26/2014 - Seafight - 1 Replies
hello , someone know the packages links with 5 voodoo cannon and the other with 10 voodoo cannon... i'm speaking for the packages BP put in the invernal winter... for put in Ctrl+shift+ j :) thank's bye :)