Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question for a chest bot

Discussion on Question for a chest bot within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question for a chest bot

Hello. I've got the RShinybot. If I want that it collects chest I must change the code of the shiny from 0 to the chest color number. If i start it, it clicks the shinyhunter at the minimap. Is there any solution or anything to deactivate the shinyhunter at the scar script?
Old 08/11/2014, 15:39   #2

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
Well this bot is made to collect shinies. So when it sees a yellow point on the minimap, it will click on it. You would have to add a function to ignore that if it's a glitter. But if you don't have any idea of scar programing, you can't deactivate it then
Old 08/11/2014, 16:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypulation View Post
Well this bot is made to collect shinies. So when it sees a yellow point on the minimap, it will click on it. You would have to add a function to ignore that if it's a glitter. But if you don't have any idea of scar programing, you can't deactivate it then
It's not need to add a function. Simply delete this procedure:

Code:
procedure ShinyMMOnCheck;
     begin
       if (DEBUGMODE = true) then WriteLn('DB (' + FormatDateTime('DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM:SS', now) + '): PROCEDURE: ShinyMMOnCheck - START');
            if (FindBitmap(ShinyHunterOnBMP,x,y)=false) then
            begin
                 if (DEBUGMODE = true) then WriteLn('DB (' + FormatDateTime('DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM:SS', now) + '): ShinyHunter was turned off - turning on');
                x:=mmx1+48;
                y:=mmy1+105;
                if (DEBUGMODE = true) then WriteLn('DB (' + FormatDateTime('DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM:SS', now) + '): Click Type: Shiny Hunter');
                click(x,y);
            end;
       if (DEBUGMODE = true) then WriteLn('DB (' + FormatDateTime('DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM:SS', now) + '): PROCEDURE: ShinyMMOnCheck - END');
     end;
And search in the final of script, in the boolean this and delete:

Code:
ShinyMMOnCheck;
So, the bot wont put the ShinyMiniMap ON

regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2014, 16:18   #4

ok thx i will try it