Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Much Bans soon !

Discussion on Much Bans soon ! within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Much Bans soon !

In the second week of August, if nothing intervenes, we will start a big banning campaign against botting, cheating and exploiting users. First, most of them will get a time ban as a warning. Then, in the middle or the end of September, we will start another baning campaign! This time with a permanent ban (for sure) for those users, who got banned by the August campaign! Maybe we will even give perm bans for all users. It depends on the bot/cheat which was used.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2014, 22:11   #2

any more info ? what bug can they ban ?
Old 08/03/2014, 22:12   #3

elite*gold: 50
where you see?
Old 08/03/2014, 22:21   #4

Probably background bots...
Old 08/03/2014, 22:22   #5

Dont scare people. BP never ban bot users, who pay euros :P
Old 08/03/2014, 22:22   #6

MORE BANS = LESS MONEY

you believe this is bp strategy ?
Old 08/03/2014, 22:31   #7

elite*gold: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooccer View Post
MORE BANS = LESS MONEY

you believe this is bp strategy ?
it is not like that all the time.
i am playing some years and i have never given money, but bots have made me millions of pearls(if not billion)
my record was 1mil pearls in a week. they do lose money by letting me play with bots
Old 08/03/2014, 22:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordeximus View Post
Probably background bots...
but he say bugs too but, what bugs? ..
Old 08/03/2014, 23:20   #9

You can be banned for all used Bugs
Old 08/03/2014, 23:49   #10

somebody told me the same they will run some script and it s not only background bot it s scar also because they will put your ship in one special map and if your ship will do nothing no log out but djust move in this special map they will ban now is it true or not i don t know
Old 08/03/2014, 23:52   #11

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by expert3 View Post
In the second week of August, if nothing intervenes, we will start a big banning campaign against botting, cheating and exploiting users. First, most of them will get a time ban as a warning. Then, in the middle or the end of September, we will start another baning campaign! This time with a permanent ban (for sure) for those users, who got banned by the August campaign! Maybe we will even give perm bans for all users. It depends on the bot/cheat which was used.
It's a campaign started by Seren, she's one of those who actually seemed to be legitimate and dedicated to her position, but nothing lasts forever.. also she turned into a monster, not really cares much about others but herself and her friends anyway.. so prepare ya anus on GB1 and GA1 cuz she will ban all enemie's using bs and let her allies run away like rabbit's..

Actually this seems to be a reason alot of the english team left lately.. funny thought she's still the teamleader lol hihi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurent34500 View Post
somebody told me the same they will run some script and it s not only background bot it s scar also because they will put your ship in one special map and if your ship will do nothing no log out but djust move in this special map they will ban now is it true or not i don t know
I've heard about that map too.. some claimed to have seen this happening and got banned after it..
Also I don't know, it might be an hidden map, but it will have an ID, and when there's an ID I or someone can find it in the SWF's.. ain't gonna take long if I would look into it, but not wasting my time on a witch hunt leaded by the evil minded witch herself..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2014, 23:56   #12

elite*gold: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurent34500 View Post
And if i will playing and i want funny in that map and i will also moving?? They will bann me?? xD I think they will do something with this new algorithm...
Old 08/03/2014, 23:59   #13

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by levlevliva View Post
And if i will playing and i want funny in that map and i will also moving?? They will bann me?? xD I think they will do something with this new algorithm...
Normally u wouldn't go and sail around for hours because it's funny on an empty map?

and also, which algorithm? how can there be a algorithm to detect a scar script?

Well there is a eventstream inside the mainswf which send's on an 2 min based delay the following bs: FPS, RAM used by Seafight and Playtime (Which might be the factor in this case of banning based on scripts) through encoded JSON.. but that ain't hard to fake either (If u know what I mean, wink wink.)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2014, 00:08   #14

elite*gold: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nazar* View Post
Normally u wouldn't go and sail around for hours because it's funny on an empty map?

and also, which algorithm? how can there be a algorithm to detect a scar script?

Well there is a eventstream inside the mainswf which send's on an 2 min based delay the following bs: FPS, RAM used by Seafight and Playtime (Which might be the factor in this case of banning based on scripts) through encoded JSON.. but that ain't hard to fake either (If u know what I mean, wink wink.)
Hmm.. and what u think about the first ban time? how long it will?...
I'm very curiosity about this ban campaign... if they make this on my server the users 85% will be banned...
Old 08/04/2014, 00:09   #15

elite*gold: 3
Rumour going round is that seren is going to lose her job. She gave a code to her friends for 1mill ice and 1mill shellshock that was available for 24 hours and so people have reported this.