Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RABABDC Decrypting

Discussion on RABABDC Decrypting within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RABABDC Decrypting

OLD
Old 07/21/2014, 12:03   #2

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
What exactly is that RABABDC? You can also ask here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Decrypting
06/26/2012 - General Coding - 7 Replies
Ok I been trying my brains out to decrypt some exe files one of my people made before she just stopped coming online. I am not very experienced at encrypting or decrypting. So I am willing to pay 50$ to the first one that can decrypt the files I attached. (will be via paypal) hope someone can help
Decrypting l2.ini on es-L2
10/12/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, please help me decrypt the l2.ini file of www.ES-L2.com, i tried all your ideas of drag drop with l2decrypt or cmd with l2encdec, if u want to have the file, download the patcher on the www.es-l2.com and then ull be able to run the setting and get the l2.ini files and help me decrypt it to find the IP and all we need to put a L2walker on that server. frodo
Is Decrypting 412 ini Not Possible Yet?
09/06/2005 - Lineage 2 - 9 Replies
Seeing as there is no answer to my thread that has been around for days ( http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...& f=41&t=6844&s= ) is there just no way at this time to decrypt the 412 ini?
help with decrypting , please
06/20/2005 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
I want to decrypt lineage.dll's from ingame walker. Is it possible to decrypt and to edit? Lowfyr provided with the link to some decryptor (http://dstuff.luftbrandzlung.org/l2asylum/), but the question is: is this the right tool for that and what about them decoding version (111, 121, 211, 212, 41xL, 41x)? Do I need to use some specific setting for specific walker version? Thanks in advance.