Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 20:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Seafight Range Bug VIDEO

Discussion on [Release]Seafight Range Bug VIDEO within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/21/2014, 12:37   #16

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTronix View Post
dies ist ein Forum wo bugs etc gepostet werden dürfen !, damals hats auch keine sau interesiert , wenn hier was gepostet wurde
Ich sag ja auch nicht dass er es nicht darf?! Ich meine nur dass es komplett Schwachsinn ist hier bugs öffentlich zu posten, da das Forum groß genug geworden ist sodass Bigpoint hier regelmäßig mal reinschaut.
Und was interessiert uns früher? Wir leben in der Gegenwart und Fakt ist eben, dass es nicht mehr wie früher ist.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2014, 12:46   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmikeltxu View Post
I sent this video to the support, showing how you do bugs!!
HAHA
#BANREQUEST!
Old 07/21/2014, 13:03   #18

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston160 View Post
#BANREQUEST!
Please mr. tell me he is wrong, the OP is trying to **** over the so called "Selfish" people, which actually are just really certain about sharing bug's, because it will get fixed if it get's in the wrong hand's, why dont try to **** the OP for trying to **** us? If you are stupid like the OP and there are way more of them who got stupidity over level 99, you really don't deserve/know/will ever know better..

Please use your gray bunch of noodle's just ******* once, you won't even get one bug shared anymore, you just got flagged Untrusted, so have a nice day OP.
Old 07/21/2014, 13:07   #19

I.dont understamd this bug can somebody explain me??
Old 07/21/2014, 13:38   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmikeltxu View Post
I sent this video to the support, showing how you do bugs!!
HAHA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor シ View Post
Please mr. tell me he is wrong, the OP is trying to **** over the so called "Selfish" people, which actually are just really certain about sharing bug's, because it will get fixed if it get's in the wrong hand's, why dont try to **** the OP for trying to **** us? If you are stupid like the OP and there are way more of them who got stupidity over level 99, you really don't deserve/know/will ever know better..

Please use your gray bunch of noodle's just ******* once, you won't even get one bug shared anymore, you just got flagged Untrusted, so have a nice day OP.

Sharing bug is OK, but he sends bug to support.
If I do that, Slovakian support will do nothing, because BP's emloyees are really amateur.
Old 07/21/2014, 14:29   #21

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Sharing bug is OK, but he sends bug to support.
If I do that, Slovakian support will do nothing, because BP's emloyees are really amateur.
Well because the speedbug got overused the technical support contacted me & a few other's which are well known cheater on Seafight at the Dutch Server, and asked how to do it, I know 2 people reported it, I also know who and I am not proud of it, but they were right, it got public, overused, wrong people got banned and those who haven't been banned didn't deserve to keep that speed along us. So I supported that one, even when I knew it was wrong.

So next day it was fixed, our support will fight with the Technical support, that's why it's dangerous to use those things on our server (Still using anyway, don't really give a **** lol)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2014, 14:49   #22

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,854
Server : Turkey 3
Guild: ÅŦÅ
Name: •FØ尺Ɛ௱ΛЛ™•
ID: 26921089

Reported for bugusing with video material
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/21/2014, 15:29   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor シ View Post
Well because the speedbug got overused the technical support contacted me & a few other's which are well known cheater on Seafight at the Dutch Server, and asked how to do it, I know 2 people reported it, I also know who and I am not proud of it, but they were right, it got public, overused, wrong people got banned and those who haven't been banned didn't deserve to keep that speed along us. So I supported that one, even when I knew it was wrong.

So next day it was fixed, our support will fight with the Technical support, that's why it's dangerous to use those things on our server (Still using anyway, don't really give a **** lol)
In my server all bulgarians bot 24/7 and I have sent a lot of botters to support.
Nobody gets ban, I send video too and still nothing.
Old 07/21/2014, 15:53   #24

elite*gold: 1
f*** dich du thanksgeiler idiot wegen solchen wie dir werden bugs gesperrt
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2014, 15:58   #25

How do you put Windstorm the sea surface without you clicked on the icon in the menu? To me it does not work on the movie, click on the Windstorm appear on the map the sea, but it will not go away. thanks
Old 07/21/2014, 16:02   #26

Report all the video so he gets banned
Old 07/21/2014, 16:22   #27

elite*gold: 270
The Black Market: 207/0/0
Ich hoffe iht alle Pis*er werdet gesperrt.
Rumheulen?!
Meine Fresse, macht euren Kopf zu und heult nicht rum. Er hat das Recht es zu posten wie er es will.
Das ihr jetzt gesperrt werdet ist ja wohl 100% korrekt.

Kann man nivht mal fair zocken? Dauernd buggen?
Leute, ihr zahl für Premium... dann werdet wegen eurem Eifer gesperrt, weil ihr buggt!

Ich bugge nicht auf meinem Schiff und habe ohne Mist auf meinem MiniRaid acc über 18 Million Perlen und allein 9 mille Herzvrechermuni.
Und? Habe ich gebuggt? Nein und dieses Risiko gehe ich nicht ein!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2014, 16:52   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by [C]oLLapse View Post
Ich hoffe iht alle Pis*er werdet gesperrt.
Rumheulen?!
Meine Fresse, macht euren Kopf zu und heult nicht rum. Er hat das Recht es zu posten wie er es will.
Das ihr jetzt gesperrt werdet ist ja wohl 100% korrekt.

Kann man nivht mal fair zocken? Dauernd buggen?
Leute, ihr zahl für Premium... dann werdet wegen eurem Eifer gesperrt, weil ihr buggt!

Ich bugge nicht auf meinem Schiff und habe ohne Mist auf meinem MiniRaid acc über 18 Million Perlen und allein 9 mille Herzvrechermuni.
Und? Habe ich gebuggt? Nein und dieses Risiko gehe ich nicht ein!

Würde ich auch nicht wenn ich einen vierstelligen Betrag in ein Spiel investieren würde
Old 07/21/2014, 17:49   #29

Quote:
In my server all bulgarians bot 24/7 and I have sent a lot of botters to support.
Nobody gets ban, I send video too and still nothing.
HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Who are you and which server?
Old 07/21/2014, 20:16   #30

elite*gold: 270
The Black Market: 207/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypulation View Post
Würde ich auch nicht wenn ich einen vierstelligen Betrag in ein Spiel investieren würde
Ich hab nur für Decks und rep maat5 und für prem gezahlt.
Ab und zu fürbokors kelch aber kein Cent für perlen