Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SF-Section Bugs (Underground group)

Discussion on SF-Section Bugs (Underground group) within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/24/2015, 15:12   #316

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Urteil seems to be inactive since a month. Therefore I'll close the topic.

@Urteil123 Falls du das Thema wieder eröffnet haben möchtest, sende mir ein PN.

#closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[UPDATED] Join SF Underground Group
01/22/2011 - Soldier Front - 127 Replies
To my Fellow E*PvP members, especially for Us Pinoys Out here, I decided to Create a Social Group for us, E*PvP Member + PSF Pinoy Players = "E*PvPinoy Special Force" ~ sa atin ito. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/picture.php?album id=791&pictureid=2851 the Reasons why I created this Such Social Group is for Us to Know each Other more Deeper, Share Thoughts on PSF and Anything under the Sun.
underground group ? hmmm
12/14/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
is that something like the Masons ? like a secret cult or smth ? how can u join ?
SF Underground group was made! We got the slots!
09/16/2009 - Soldier Front - 26 Replies
So, after some time of voting, we got it. Admin made an SF Undergroud group on my request and as 90+% people voted for yes. I'm the leader of the group so pm me with ''applications''/requests to join the group. NOTE that I can't / won't add you just because you have good stats/you are my friend or whatever. If you prove me that you are good and can be usefull in our SF Underground group and you aren't just a leecher, then I will accept you. Anyway, you have to request it also...
Soldier Front Underground group!
07/08/2009 - Soldier Front - 17 Replies
Hey dear users, since there are many active people in this section and many are posting new hacks but half of them are leeching, I deciced to post this poll where you may vote for UNDERGROUND group! ***NOTE : This is just a poll that I made, after the poll result I will talk with admin about this and he may create it. If you look to User CP / Group Memberships, you can see that there are underground groups for some games, and I think that there should be one also for Soldier Front. In...
=2Moons=UNDERGROUND=New GROUP Invition.
07/07/2009 - Dekaron - 66 Replies
:cool:->:rolleyes:->:D Do You Want to BE AN Underground-User? Do You Have Enough Time to Work ONE NEW Projects? Want to LEARN? You do Not Have to BE Super!!! Enough That it Will Have Basic Things ABOUTH HOW to HACK... Now I START SELECTION PEOPLE WHO WANT JOIN to GROUP. Criterias: * Membership not Younger as 2/3 Month. I dont want IN Group ANY Spy. * Enought Postings/Thanks. I dont want here ANY Scammer. * Activity at Forum.