Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please Bann GOLEM

Discussion on Please Bann GOLEM within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please Bann GOLEM

ok use the bug to put him in that place at BP's understandable, but use them on the player I find it unfair to players unable Golem'' is the highest expression of incompetents, ban from this forum please let only the ruin of Seafight.
Until it was they were playing war and was pleasantly now there are just a lot of people incorrectly .... bann bann bann
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2014, 17:01   #2

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2014, 17:40   #3

Golem, as wartool is a ****, yes, this destroy the game, and more if if it includes "Super Range".

I think that tool will destroy the game, like distroyed before, it make many damage.
Why?

You are underlight, to move in a war, but the sunk you because they can see you.

I think BP will make something to detect that ****....
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2014, 18:00   #4

its not golem what destroy the game, its bigpoint
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2014, 18:09   #5

and as before, i'll crush peeps with golam / wartool whatever. $ trumps proggy anyday . but yes the the hardcore prog like those bring game down, but what ever we all ***** and moan and say bigpoint sucks. but yet . we're all still here. !!

In the end bigpoint wins, made a game with a addiction like crack cocaine.
Old 07/04/2014, 18:20   #6

The problem here, is, you have to pay on BP to actually get good, and have all the items, but so do you have to do with the bots and hacks. BP is getting money from you, and so is the hackers, or bot makers, if the bot makers or hackers do not ask for money, they are legit. The hackers/bot makers are just like BP, they ask for money for what they make, and so do BP.
Old 07/04/2014, 18:42   #7

I will report every player that shoot me when im underlight, im recording when i playing.
Old 07/04/2014, 18:51   #8

**** OFF Golem this Bot will destroy the game and us players glitzi raid bm bot ok but don't use this ******* war tool !
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2014, 19:03   #9

I totally agree with you.. I don´t mind people using bots to collect shineys, shoot gold, bonus or whatever to gain some free pearls and stuff from bigpoint.. But when you go to war you should only use yours skills and abilities to fight and not those kind of cheats like superrange and so on.

It was the same with the old Ink program which had extra range. It totally ruined the game. You go to fight someone and before you even could hit him even once he had allready sank you allready.

I say, those who can not fight fair are the real noobs and lowlife players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2014, 19:05   #10

elite*gold: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmikeltxu View Post
I will report every player that shoot me when im underlight, im recording when i playing.
Sure, I just shot player under light and I'm not using this war tool, you can see if they use amulet's and you can use spy to find 'em.

You are not totally safe even you are underlight so yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraoz85 View Post
I say, those who can not fight fair are the real noobs and lowlife players.
I can't agree this.

You use bot - You get "infinite" mojo's (You gain more in 1 night than you need yo use/day) so you always will have maximum hp from bm's if you are not lazy a$$. You also gain pearl's so you will have always ammonution to shoot on people.

This tool is not big deal, seeing people underlight is not that big advantage in my opinion. Extra range would be that, but this tool doesn't have it.
Old 07/04/2014, 19:42   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip_Eyes™ View Post

This tool is not big deal, seeing people underlight is not that big advantage in my opinion. Extra range would be that, but this tool doesn't have it.
I thought you could get extra range with this aswell? But if thats not the case then its not a big deal no.
Old 07/04/2014, 20:57   #12

what do GOLEM?
superrange? i can use GOLEM to superrange against NPC?
Old 07/04/2014, 21:00   #13

elite*gold: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip_Eyes™ View Post
Sure, I just shot player under light and I'm not using this war tool, you can see if they use amulet's and you can use spy to find 'em.

You are not totally safe even you are underlight so yeah...

I can't agree this.

You use bot - You get "infinite" mojo's (You gain more in 1 night than you need yo use/day) so you always will have maximum hp from bm's if you are not lazy a$$. You also gain pearl's so you will have always ammonution to shoot on people.

in my server tortuga lights are very important and whole wars are based on them. if you use it(golem) you are just playing unfair.
we have to see the difference between noobness and ability. come on, amulet next to enemies? that is instant death, no one does this. however i know players who can catch tortugas by using spy as you said, ok this is ability.
if you can do this, then well done, but using golem you just let literally the noobs kill the pros and this ruins the game.
oh, just to clear something. this is a forum, i dont want you to believe me, i just want to express and exchange opinions
Old 07/04/2014, 21:22   #14

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,854
Underlights...
I mean go in real life on the sea and try to found an "underlight-ship" ;p
Old 07/04/2014, 21:23   #15

elite*gold: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urteil123 View Post
Underlights...
I mean go in real life on the sea and try to found an "underlight-ship" ;p
hahah it is just a game.
like counter strike, mutliple hits on leg are vital which in real life would be just an injury
however think of that. have you ever read about what happened to philadelphia experiment?
a ship was there but you couldn't see it