Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 13:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SEAFIGHT PRIVATE SERVER OFFICIAL TOPIC

Discussion on SEAFIGHT PRIVATE SERVER OFFICIAL TOPIC within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/01/2014, 16:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^^Kirsche^^² View Post
Mein erster Account ist noch offen, sitze bloß am smartphone wo ich mein Pw nicht gespeichert habe das es Seine entscheidung ist sehe ich es nicht mehr als Faires erspielen sondern einfach nur den den ich mag bekommt was. das ist es sogar auf den live-servern wo man garnichts bekommt besser :P Wenn es so ist wie du denkst, hab ich dort dann natürlich auch einen ganz anderen Sichtpunkt.
Ja da fehlen wirklich die Kontakte ^^ Aber wenn ich nichts bekommen würde, spiele ich lieber kostenlos und nehme in Kauf weniger als andere zu haben..besser als für dieses Spiel noch zu bezahlen.. Habe diesen Monat schon wieder gesündigt :3
Old 07/01/2014, 16:30   #17

i cant wait ^ ^ Armi keep up the good work ^ ^
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2014, 16:36   #18

Free or not?
Old 07/01/2014, 16:36   #19

Wow.. amazing work!! This is awesome, great job. :O
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2014, 16:36   #20

if you don't have copyright,there is no point you can have big problems with the law for doing something like this...

Copyright is a legal concept, enacted by most governments, that grants the creator of an original work exclusive rights to its use and distribution, usually for a limited time, with the intention of enabling the creator of intellectual wealth (e.g. the photographer of a photograph or the author of a book) to receive compensation for their work and be able to financially support themselves.

Copyright is a form of intellectual property (as patents, trademarks and trade secrets are), applicable to any expressible form of an idea or information that is substantive and discrete.[1] It is often shared, then percentage holders are commonly called rightsholders: legally, contractually and in associated "rights" business functions.[citation needed] Generally rightsholders have "the right to copy", but also the right to be credited for the work, to determine who may adapt the work to other forms, who may perform the work, who may financially benefit from it, and other related rights.
Old 07/01/2014, 16:40   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jangwooyoung View Post
Free or not?
Think this is not gonna be for free:P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dariusdobre2007 View Post
if you don't have copyright,there is no point you can have big problems with the law for doing something like this...
Let them work on it, when they go to jail for year we can see we have been warning them
Old 07/01/2014, 16:57   #22

seafight server will be like 2011 years
but we will see!
Dont need copyright. we dont use seafight - bigpoint logo - and we will chnage some things
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2014, 16:58   #23

elite*gold: 442
Received Thanks: 1,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMI[69]² View Post
but we will see!
Dont need copyright. we dont use seafight - bigpoint logo - and we will chnage some things
Pls remove Castels I hate this bullshit haha
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2014, 16:58   #24

looks like great good work friends.....
Old 07/01/2014, 17:00   #25

elite*gold: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMI[69]² View Post
but we will see!
What did you think about the Events? Like the Events from 2009 or something like that?
Old 07/01/2014, 17:03   #26

it would be best if everyone started with nothing and work their way up instead of some people starting off with millions of pearls and have the advantage.

BTW Armi when is beta going to be back up and running?
Old 07/01/2014, 17:05   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by blandland View Post
it would be best if everyone started with nothing and work their way up instead of some people starting off with millions of pearls and have the advantage.

BTW Armi when is beta going to be back up and running?
If everyone start with nothing, why would you make an private server? if you want to play from nothing go play beta.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2014, 17:13   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeafightSellShip's View Post
If everyone start with nothing, why would you make an private server? if you want to play from nothing go play beta.
if we all started from nothing no one can complain about favoritism or some bs. Also it will help them check on things such as quests, bugs, and other stuff that might have been missed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2014, 17:25   #29

This is - if it really works - such an amazing work. Its lovely to see that people like Army, etc, really do this, to all of us.

It is really a lot of work, and everybody should know that.

A BIG thanks to Armi, and his friend, for "standing up against BP"
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2014, 17:36   #30

elite*gold: 328
Guys!

We wont share with everybody this server, we will need to seperate because of the warnings, it wont be a public server...
Be patient, we have also a life and we cant make this project all night all day..
So keep calm and just wait for next news.

Have a nice day!
Thanks
7 Users
Closed Thread