Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WARNING] Bot users!

Discussion on [WARNING] Bot users! within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
[WARNING] Bot users!

Recently when i have been botting, i see several black swuares for glitters ( custom client) however when they are clicked on i get no reward but still appears on the mini map. When i refresh the 'glitter' is stillt here, however its impossible to see the glitter normally. Several of my guild members all say the same, so be careful as this might be BP tracking down on us again xx
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/21/2014, 15:09   #2

elite*gold: 132
thanks for the info.
Old 04/21/2014, 16:24   #3

elite*gold: 0
Well, I'll use shipwreck bot, it will be safe.
Old 04/21/2014, 17:33   #4

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJessie123x View Post
Recently when i have been botting, i see several black swuares for glitters ( custom client) however when they are clicked on i get no reward but still appears on the mini map. When i refresh the 'glitter' is stillt here, however its impossible to see the glitter normally. Several of my guild members all say the same, so be careful as this might be BP tracking down on us again xx
This happens the same on the normal client.. like items_1.swf got replaced with a black square this black square will be a normal glitter on the normal client, so a normal human which is collecting his shiney's will click on it too.. so not such a smart way to catch anything I think?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2014, 17:42   #5

elite*gold: 50
@ Hector : They wil make it easier to write a bot, without custom client, you'r saying ?

-GP
Old 04/21/2014, 17:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden|Power View Post
@ Hector : They wil make it easier to write a bot, without custom client, you'r saying ?

-GP
Are you just acting dumb? or are you really that stupid? fiddler replaces the items_1.swf with a black square, like always, so that never changed..
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2014, 17:56   #7

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector B View Post
This happens the same on the normal client.. like items_1.swf got replaced with a black square this black square will be a normal glitter on the normal client, so a normal human which is collecting his shiney's will click on it too.. so not such a smart way to catch anything I think?

When i refreshed back to the normal client the glitter wasnt there, yet it appeared on the custom client.. so it is quite a smart way to catch people
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2014, 18:02   #8

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector B View Post
Are you just acting dumb? or are you really that stupid? fiddler replaces the items_1.swf with a black square, like always, so that never changed..
I am both of them , the first time I just didn't understand it, I am not from England, or America, .. so my English, is not perfect.

-GP
Old 04/21/2014, 19:01   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJessie123x View Post
When i refreshed back to the normal client the glitter wasnt there, yet it appeared on the custom client.. so it is quite a smart way to catch people
Doesn't make sense, the normal glitter get's replaced with the black square, so if it was there, there would be a normal glitter on that exact place at the normal client.. so they don't catch anyone except innocent people :-)
Old 04/21/2014, 21:11   #10

I'm a web developer too and i can say to you it's possible to make a secret glitter for the normal players so normal players can't see but the custom clients can see it.But there is a only problem minimap.Sory for my bad english
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2014, 22:49   #11

So I've been sailing around the map for like 10minutes with the custom client and didn't see those "secret" glitters
Old 04/21/2014, 23:13   #12

elite*gold: 63
I think itīs just a Bug from BP. :-)
Old 04/22/2014, 14:17   #13

What secret shineys???They are ******* candels for EP, dont scare people for nothing..
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/22/2014, 16:30   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensey133 View Post
What secret shineys???They are ******* candels for EP, dont scare people for nothing..
ha ha ha , you`re right
Old 04/22/2014, 19:39   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensey133 View Post
Calm down boy, she did not know...I do not think his intention was to scare people, she just wanted to warn