Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 22:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alex_II and him bonusmap bot ;)

Discussion on Alex_II and him bonusmap bot ;) within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Alex_II and him bonusmap bot ;)

Hello. I can't contact you man in skype. Do you skill support that bot? I bought it from you and I then I had a break in seafight. Right now I would like to use it again, could you contact me somehow? PM or answer here Thanks!
Old 02/11/2014, 14:58   #2

elite*gold: 190
Received Thanks: 1,194
Just write him a pm...

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[BUG] Bonusmap
05/16/2014 - Seafight - 136 Replies
The bug for bonusmap works like this: English Version: 1. You need 2 bonusmaps. ( NR 1 en NR 2) 2. You play bonusmap NR 2. 3. You late a NPC with full life! 4. When you only have 1 NPC to shoot go to Aruba and put 5 mojo's. & Do not move anymore you'r ship!! 5. Shoot the last NPC. & Do not move you'r ship!! 6. Stay and wait when the other's NPC come you shoot but you late 1 NPC with full life. & Do not move you'r ship!! 7. When you have only 1 NPC to shoot go to Aruba put 5 mojo's. &...
[BonusMap-Bug]
12/13/2013 - Seafight - 5 Replies
Guten tag ich ahbe heute einen BM bug gefunden der geht so : Ihr spielt eine BM z.b. Cancer bis welle 40 schisst alle NPC weg außer 1 Wen nurnoch 1 NPC da ist wirft ihr 50 Mojos in Kessel nun Schisst ihr das letzte NPC Wen ihr jetzt wieder ein die cancer geht seit ihr SOFORT bei welle 40 Ihr müsst aber schon die 2 Haben (Teste noch weiter)
Bonusmap Bug | Perfektion
02/04/2013 - Seafight - 60 Replies
So for give u a overview look for the +/- new bug, me and jarit take here some new Theard with the Perfect Bonusmap Bug. German version: 1. in der nähe der welle? 2. lass 5 schüße übrig beispiel bei hollows, 30 k hp 3. geh ins waffen lager 4. aktivire fiddler
SF bug Trade [ BonusMap HP etc]
08/28/2012 - Browsergames - 6 Replies
I will make a Trade : I want : BONUS MAP HP or other rewards how to get them I give : REPAIR FAST Bug and Upgrade ammo bug