Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Proven Automation

Discussion on Proven Automation within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Proven Automation

Which auto clickers, scripts, and Debbugers are safe to use? Which of the many programs have proven not to be banned? Has anyone used only one exclusively and been banned? Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] The Proven Healer ACM
10/31/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, verkaufe euch 30+Waves in der Feuerprobe und damit den Titel: The Proven Healer / der bewährte Heiler Momentan verfügbar Monks und Schamanen mit Gear 463+ andere Klassen auf Anfrage. Angebote per PM, Abwicklung erfolgt dann über "Request a Trade". Grüße euer Visi0n4ry
Proven Theory
07/16/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 21 Replies
I belive Conquer deals with "hot spots". The longer you stay in a certain spawn the hotter it gets and less "rare" items drop. I've proven this facted in Adventure zone to work. I've been following other theories and they just didn't sit right. For the longest time I've been trying to figure out why? and why and why but still nothing. Untill I looked at the Counter. Why exactly do we need to see how many monsters we've killed? It's simple. This is how it works --- In adventure you have the...
Today has proven what needs to happen...
10/24/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 100 Replies
Ok after today it is true, we need a private server. I'm willing to be the director for it, assign people what their job is to do programing wise and gather more workers. I personally think we really need to get working on one. If anyone else agrees on this please post, also if you'd be able to do the programing post here also. I'd really like to see something get moving.