Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can someone provide me?

Discussion on Can someone provide me? within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Can someone provide me?

Hello guys, today I was searching scripts of xRiddi but I didn't find. Can someone, if have something script of his, provide me? Please? I need for something script quickly. Alright, thank you.
Old 12/20/2013, 21:34   #2

Here u can find all of his script's, but be careful seafight have a new update of bot search and now give permanent ban.
Old 12/21/2013, 08:32   #3

i saw him botting yesterday at 2/2 at gb 1
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2013, 13:39   #4

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060
Contact him.

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
scripts, xriddi

Similar Threads Similar Threads
COULD SOMEONE HELP ME TO PROVIDE AN multiaccounts
07/19/2013 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
COULD SOMEONE HELP ME TO PROVIDE AN multiaccounts FUNSIONE Shaiya EP 5 IN WIN 7 Q Q BUT NOT THE PROGRAM TO CREATE IT IN EP XQ 5 NO ME OUT = DATA ON STEP 6 LEFT ME LOCKED AYUDA ALGUIEN ME PODRIA FACILITAR UN MULTICUENTAS PARA SHAIYA EP 5 Q FUNSIONE EN WIN 7 PERO Q NO SEA EL PROGRAMA PARA CREARLO XQ EN EP 5 NO ME SALEN = LOS DATOS EN EL PASO 6 ME QUEDO TRABADO
Provide?/Pm?
07/04/2011 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Anyone, in this hacking world, provide me with a PM/Thread name in the Hack/Bots Catagory, of what the thread name is of to get hacks, to spawn yoshi? Blunt, Straight Foward. All I ask is the name for I can download the up-to-date hacks, cause this game bore's me now.
JT can you please provide me the old version of your bot v.9!?
09/03/2010 - Rappelz - 0 Replies
I want to use JT bots v.9 than v12.8 as v.9 is way better, but i lost my copy. if anyone have a copy can u please send it to me via [email protected], thanks to all and more power!
2 servers provide, how?
06/23/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, I would like to add with pleasure to mine HIGH rate server yet an advice LOW. If somebody can say me like this goes. Many thanks schonmal for your help
Provide Plz
06/14/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hello im having some trouble findin a C3 IG bot can anyone plz post a link and instructions plz.