Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bug mojo ask

Discussion on bug mojo ask within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bug mojo ask

hello to all, but the bug of mojo, what you get to the wildcard x5, if they pull 25 and then 1, decreased the probability of moving maps? or not?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i think there is a mojo bug
11/25/2012 - Seafight - 0 Replies
Hello guis, sry for new topic,but i think ther is a way for mojo bug!i was having 6 mojos,i open fiddle and droped 1 mojo times 6(with fiddle).Aruba takes my all mojos but give me reward just for one.So,the question is how can be bugged :D Someone with experience will know :D DONT SPAM THEARD AND MY INBOX FOR:GIVE ME THE BUG PLS....READ FIRST THE SUBJECT NO JUST AUTHOR AND TITLE.IF I FOUND THE WAY I WILL GIVE ONLY TO TRUSTED PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM!!!
Mojo bug
11/24/2012 - Seafight - 5 Replies
Someone help me... I think I created a bug in mojo ... someone who understands bug pm me please
BUG MOJO
07/06/2012 - Browsergames - 2 Replies
Hello Looking for a person who has a bug mojo. I intend to make as many scrolls and other things. I know it is something like a bug whereby the joker x9 or more. Please let someone sends me on priv this bug because I have a lot of mojo and do not want to miss this opportunity. Here you are.