Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get back your speed

Discussion on Get back your speed within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/31/2013, 13:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
if it works thanks
Old 10/31/2013, 13:31   #17

elite*gold: 0
Also works with the comrade in arms.
Old 10/31/2013, 14:41   #18

elite*gold: 50
In the coming hours this things wil be resolved :

-All NPCs currently do not distribute an EP reward.
-All ships have lost their speed.
-The daily login bonus layer is shown every time the player refreshes the website.

-GP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need for speed world hack back again :))
05/10/2012 - Need for Speed World - 9 Replies
how to make nfs world trainer 1.2.6 or 1.2.9 work 1-start slenfbot and do one escape to get anticheat protection bybass :))) 2-start your trainer 3-active the cheat you want like transparent mode 4-don't use shift+F1 becouse it doesn't work any more i know slenfbot give u minus cash but after it make one run pause it using F8 then close it from task manager then run the trainer use your cheat note we use slenfbot as shift +F1 in the trainer because the trainer anti cheat doesn't work...
speed hack roll back
02/17/2012 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
hello everyone! can anyone help me with speed hack problem? I run ingame and when I stop I get rollback to the place I started. what to do to fix that problem? tywm for answers!
Rolling Back speed hack
01/11/2012 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I have this hack that was added and it makes my toon rollback to the same spot if you dno't use a buff anyone no how to edit that out?
Speed hack roll back
08/23/2011 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Ok, so i've tested the out the CRC bypass out of share curiosity to see if it still works. Low and behold it does. Now, I ran into a problem while trying out speed hack. When I run a good distance from the point in which I started from and stop, I end up in the same place I started. Could anyone tell me why is that? I've never had such problems in the past when I did my CSV editing. Anyhelp would be well appreciated. Thanks in advance. ~ Cheers, Lex.
When i use the speed it teleports me back any way of stopping this
04/26/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
so as i said when i use the speed hack it teleports me back any way of stopping this?