Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot suggestion

Discussion on Bot suggestion within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Bot suggestion

I open this thread to request somebody skilled in scripting as xRiDDi to compile a glitter bot in a virtual machine.

I would do it myself, but informatics isn't my area.

Most of us would be very thankfull.
Old 10/20/2013, 06:13   #2

elite*gold: 190
Received Thanks: 1,194
You mean a backgroundbot?
Old 10/20/2013, 11:22   #3

elite*gold: 132
i run xriddi's bot in virtual machine, there is nothing to do with him, he creates the bots and you use it as you want.it's your duty to set up a virtual machine

Tags
bot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suggestion
04/19/2011 - CrossFire - 6 Replies
hmm i suggest we encourage EPVP members to use english in replying in a certain thread.. especcialy in this section.. many members used other languages that we're not familiar with.. i hope this suggestion will encourage "you to speak in english and make this community be more interactive"
Suggestion
03/06/2011 - 9Dragons - 0 Replies
hello all :) i have a suggestion to make is there any posibility that 9 desciples could work on US client if some serious guy would be smart enough to do that that would be great :D because i notest that most of all likes thai version well it would be more like a question is there any posibility to do that i would bewery pleased to hear the answer :)
[Suggestion]
02/13/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 17 Replies
Suggestion lng kaya wag magagalit .... Pde ba ung hacking method ng gC katulag ng sa SF special force or CF cross fire? Kase ung method nila prang mas madali eh , kailangan lng ng PerxInjector at ng mga hack files na nsa .dll format tapos un na .... Sample: Step 1 : Ihanda ang mga gamit sa isang lugar let's say sa desktop Step 2 : open PerxInjector Step 3 : browse SDhack.dll
need a suggestion
05/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
is it worth it to trade 2 lvl 100 FF warriors for a lvl 102 blader all of them unver'ed
need suggestion please
04/29/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
any suggestion what best server to test all this stuff/packeting??or create my own local server??please need some help guys:(