Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 02:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] RShinyBot

Closed Thread
 
Old   #106
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0


That's the picture that i can upload.



wirateguhprakasa is offline  
Old   #107
 
elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 497
Received Thanks: 1,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by wirateguhprakasa View Post


That's the picture that i can upload.
However that does not help, epvpimg changes the file type to a jpg, and also the image size is not the original, so i can not run tests on it.

Please try the new version, tell me if now it atleast clicks on the water for you.. It should still detect the SysMessage, but it shouldnt effect the water click.


xRiDDi is offline  
Old   #108
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 356
Received Thanks: 118
hi riddi there is a small problem, always when the Shinie offered a place at a monster he tried to get it again, man can not limit eg. he just try to ignore the 3?

(google ‹bersetzer^^)

hallo riddi es gibt ein kleines problem, und zwar immer wenn der bot ein shinie unter einen monster findet versucht er es immer wieder zu holen, kann mann das nicht eingrenzen zb. das er nach dem 3 versuch es ignoriert?
Karlos5000 is offline  
Old   #109
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0


there is my image that uploaded with BMP format ^^. hope it like what do u want, sry long upload slow connection.


wirateguhprakasa is offline  
Old   #110
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 255
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRiDDi View Post
However that does not help, epvpimg changes the file type to a jpg, and also the image size is not the original, so i can not run tests on it.

Please try the new version, tell me if now it atleast clicks on the water for you.. It should still detect the SysMessage, but it shouldnt effect the water click.

hi
foto? video? please
tank16 is offline  
Old   #111
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 3
Xriddi you could do this in order to avoid the island? That the island is a square and the shines inside dont view to collect. And the boat does not cross the island and take the edge of the square.
in the drawings is the idea. I hope you serve.

NOW

FUTURE
elvis_arg is offline  
Old   #112
 
elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 497
Received Thanks: 1,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos5000 View Post
hi riddi there is a small problem, always when the Shinie offered a place at a monster he tried to get it again, man can not limit eg. he just try to ignore the 3?

(google ‹bersetzer^^)

hallo riddi es gibt ein kleines problem, und zwar immer wenn der bot ein shinie unter einen monster findet versucht er es immer wieder zu holen, kann mann das nicht eingrenzen zb. das er nach dem 3 versuch es ignoriert?
Right now, it should still try to get the shiny, but should eventually move on after a few tries. In future versions I will try to improve this, but for now it works - after a while. So I am not going to adjust it just yet - I have other things to work on first, and other bugs to detect/fix.
Thanks for your feedback though

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirateguhprakasa View Post


there is my image that uploaded with BMP format ^^. hope it like what do u want, sry long upload slow connection.
After running tests on your map, I have found that it detects a color next to your EP Bar as a SysMessage.
Please try moving your HP, EP, BP and VP bars to the right so that the background color is black - this should solve your issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank16 View Post
hi
foto? video? please
This is easily set up, and anything I have asked in this thread is not hard to do. You have to be willing to do some of the work here too.. I cant help everyone if I need to do everything as well.

General Setup Video will come - for all my scripts, however I want to make sure most bugs our fixed first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis_arg View Post
Xriddi you could do this in order to avoid the island? That the island is a square and the shines inside dont view to collect. And the boat does not cross the island and take the edge of the square.
in the drawings is the idea. I hope you serve.

NOW

FUTURE
Right now, the island avoidance works like this.
If a shiny is next to the island - it will be ignored.
If the ship is sailing into the island (Moves into the box around the island) It will go back the direction it came from.
I know that this gives the issue that it might take a while to move around the map, however, that is the current price that must be paid while using this feature.
In future updates, I will try write better avoidance, however as I said above to another person, for now it works. So I am not going to adjust it just yet - I have other things to work on first, and other bugs to detect/fix.

Thanks
xRiddi
xRiDDi is offline  
Old   #113
 
elite*gold: 132
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,622
Received Thanks: 827
hi, works very nice and the good thing is that even near kraken meat it doesnt stick even with krakenmeat collect set to false, it just ignore it!
i would like to see though some major improvements at the speed that uses minimap, beacause it is too slow in comparison with old glittercollect.i'm telling that because i know that after a week of updates it will be the best(like rraidbot)
trolleras9 is offline  
Old   #114
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 683
Received Thanks: 83
why when you are sunk the ship goes down left and crashes?
1andreaaa. is offline  
Old   #115
 
elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 497
Received Thanks: 1,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andreaaa. View Post
why when you are sunk the ship goes down left and crashes?
It doesn't for me.
Can you run the script using Debug mode, then when you are sunk and nothing happens, stop the script, copy the output of the Scar Script, save it in notepad and upload the file for me as an attachment please.
Also, can you upload the debug image which will be saved in the same location as where you placed the Scar Script.

Thanks.


v1.2c!

A simple fix this update, now if a system message is detected it should not interfere with any other clicks, or calculations.
If you have any other issues please let me know asap in detail.

RShinyBot v1.2c - 19/10/2013 Changelog:
Code:
[list][*]Improved MiniMap Speed if another available shiny.[/list]
Known Issues:
Code:
These are being worked on:[LIST][*][/LIST]
Planned:
Code:
[LIST][*] Further increase speed.[/LIST]
Notes:
Please make sure you are full rep when starting the bot!


Thanks,
xRiddi
xRiDDi is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #116
 
elite*gold: 132
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,622
Received Thanks: 827
yay update!!!

tested! works wayyyyy faster than before, very good work, i wanna see some general improvements in speed ,minimap speed is good but after collecting a glitter need 3-4 sec to start moving again the ship if no visible glitter in minimap
i also watched that it collects glitters randomly , its ok, it would be good if you colud make it collect the nearest
i know i ask many things, but that is beacause i know you update many times a day your new bots
trolleras9 is offline  
Old   #117
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 683
Received Thanks: 83
I stand corrected ... when he has to go to repair is always at the bottom left and click the bottom left corner of the map and minimap
1andreaaa. is offline  
Old   #118
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 3
Right now, the island avoidance works like this.
If a shiny is next to the island - it will be ignored.
If the ship is sailing into the island (Moves into the box around the island) It will go back the direction it came from.
I know that this gives the issue that it might take a while to move around the map, however, that is the current price that must be paid while using this feature.
In future updates, I will try write better avoidance, however as I said above to another person, for now it works. So I am not going to adjust it just yet - I have other things to work on first, and other bugs to detect/fix.

Thanks
xRiddi[/QUOTE]

I understand, it's hard work and you have a life. all thank you for your effort and excellent programs. It was an idea that could serve or not, no problem. You're the best and I will try to help in any way possible by testing.
elvis_arg is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #119
 
elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 497
Received Thanks: 1,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by trolleras9 View Post
yay update!!!

tested! works wayyyyy faster than before, very good work, i wanna see some general improvements in speed ,minimap speed is good but after collecting a glitter need 3-4 sec to start moving again the ship if no visible glitter in minimap
i also watched that it collects glitters randomly , its ok, it would be good if you colud make it collect the nearest
i know i ask many things, but that is beacause i know you update many times a day your new bots
Please redownload v1.2c - I just uploaded a new version of it which fixes an error with the new code i overlooked.

In regards to improving the random drive MM speed, i dont know if i will be able to do that, most of that is being used by the Check Move - which takes over 1 second to complete.
However, i will see what i can do.
It regards to collection, if you ship is not viewable in the SeaChart, then it collects the glitter closest to the center first, if your ship is seen in the SeaChart, then it should collect the glitter closest to the ship.
Be aware, Kraken meat is collected 1st, as that is least likely to be found, then 2nd is Guild Shinys, and finally Normal shinys.
So even if a normal shiny is closer to the ship than a kraken meat, the kraken meat will be collected first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andreaaa. View Post
I stand corrected ... when he has to go to repair is always at the bottom left and click the bottom left corner of the map and minimap
So are you still experiencing an issue?
xRiDDi is offline  
Old   #120
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 1
Good collect, but after sunk not repair for me. Repairman Lvl 4, no premium ship.


qw84 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, seafight, shiny, shiny bot, xriddi



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.