Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] RShinyBot

Discussion on [Release] RShinyBot within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/18/2013, 20:40   #91

elite*gold: 0
Ok, my problem my problem was resolved, thank you
Old 10/18/2013, 21:44   #92

First off all, thank you for yours great work.
I have a problem, after the bot get sunked, he relogin, get to corner to repair, but nothing, i guess because is not visible the HP bar below the ship, i don't know, any
suggestion?
Old 10/18/2013, 22:16   #93

Fast updates ı can not catch

Thank you a lot. You are doing this scripts free and you don't want anything to us! And you are helping who have problems.
Old 10/18/2013, 23:28   #94

really awsome job :-)
Old 10/19/2013, 07:19   #95

elite*gold: 105
Received Thanks: 1,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detokoca View Post
Starting 5 second start delay - Please switch to your Seafight screen.

HP not found, please make sure you are full rep.
Ending Script
Successfully executed

Why? Please help me

This is the Option
Thankyou for that image, I see your colors are completely different than what is being searched for. I will try to think of a way to fix this for you, although you should have the same colors as everyone else.
If you use Manual Define, this issue should be avoided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis_arg View Post
hi xriddi. I tested 1.1b and work great with shinys. The problem is the ship does not dodge the island very well. Cadoc tower to shoot the ship reaches. is that it is a trial stage of this function and hope to serve you the info. Thanks
Hmm interesting, all I can say is, that using 1.1b, I ran the bot for 8hours in 8/1, and did not get sunk once by the island.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank16 View Post
Starting 5 second start delay - Please switch to your Seafight screen.

HP not found, please make sure you are full rep.
Ending Script
Successfully executed
This is a known issue.
Please do the following.
Make sure your screen looks like the picture in the first post.
Make sure your HP bar is in view when you start the bot
Make sure nothing is covering any section of the HP bar.
Check the color of the HPBar using the Color Picker tool - and post it here.
Run Debug mode, and then upload the image, which is saved in the same location as the bot, to a image hosting site - then give me the link.
Try to use manual define for the HPBar, make sure you are clicking the upper left green pixel of the hp bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiapercea1 View Post
First off all, thank you for yours great work.
I have a problem, after the bot get sunked, he relogin, get to corner to repair, but nothing, i guess because is not visible the HP bar below the ship, i don't know, any
suggestion?
Interesting, it should repair..
Can you please use the Debug mode, and then upload the image, which is saved in the same location as the bot, to a image hosting site - then give me the link.
Also, can you copy all of the text in the Scar Output - after it has not repaired, save it in a notepad file, and add it as an attachment to your post - that way I can see exactly what is happening, or not happening in your case.

Edit:
v1.2!

Ive added the option to save an image when sunk - this image should show the name of the ships hitting you at the time of getting sunk, good if you want to know who sank you while botting
If you want to know the time they sank you and look in the log, please view the message outputted in Scar, that will tell you a time, and the sunk number (this number will match the number in the image name).
If you have any other issues please let me know asap in detail.

RShinyBot v1.2 - 19/10/2013 Changelog:
Code:
[list][*]Added option to Save Image when sunk.[/list]
Known Issues:
Code:
These are being worked on:[LIST][*][/LIST]
Planned:
Code:
[LIST][*] Further increase speed.[/LIST]
Notes:
Please make sure you are full rep when starting the bot!

Thanks,
xRiddi
Old 10/19/2013, 07:44   #96

Riddi, i still have problem, the bot just click on minimap, and not click on sea = not walking around map.
Old 10/19/2013, 07:47   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirateguhprakasa View Post
Riddi, i still have problem, the bot just click on minimap, and not click on sea = not walking around map.
I need more information that just that, I need to know exactly what you have changed, and what your screen looks like.
Old 10/19/2013, 07:57   #98

DEBUGMODE:=false; //set to true if you would like to active Debug Mode - alot of outputs, false if you just want normal information.

AutoDefineSeaChart:=true; //set to true for autofind seachart, false for manual
AutoDefineMiniMap:=true; //set to true for autofind minimap, false for manual
AutoDefineRepButton:=true; //set to true for autofind repbutton, false for manual
AutoDefineHP:=true; //set to true for autofind HP bar, false for manual

CollectNormalShiny:=true; //Set to true if you would like to collect Normal Shinys, false if you do not.
CollectGuildShiny:=true; //Set to true if you would like to collect Guild Shinys, false if you do not.
CollectKrakenMeat:=false; //Set to true if you would like to collect Kraken Meat, false if you do not.

AvoidIsland:=false; //Set to true if you would like to Avoid Guild Islands, false if you do not.

HoursToRun:=24; //The amount of hours for the bot to run

RepOnCorner:=true; //Set to true if you would like to rep on the corner, false if you do not.
Level5Rep:=false; //Set to true if you have the level 5 repair mate, false if you do not.

SaveSunkImages:=true; //Set to true if you would like to save images when sunk - this should show the thing which sank you (Saved into the same location as the Scar Script, false if you do not.

RepPerc:= 2; // 1 = Rep at 25%
// 2 = Rep at 35%
// 3 = Rep at 50%
// 4 = Rep at 75%

And what's worong with my setting ?
i put chat off, group off, display graphic/detail low, and screen size 800*600
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Contoh screen.jpg (15.0 KB, 32 views)
Old 10/19/2013, 08:02   #99

Quote:
DEBUGMODE:=false; //set to true if you would like to active Debug Mode - alot of outputs, false if you just want normal information.

AutoDefineSeaChart:=true; //set to true for autofind seachart, false for manual
AutoDefineMiniMap:=true; //set to true for autofind minimap, false for manual
AutoDefineRepButton:=true; //set to true for autofind repbutton, false for manual
AutoDefineHP:=true; //set to true for autofind HP bar, false for manual

CollectNormalShiny:=true; //Set to true if you would like to collect Normal Shinys, false if you do not.
CollectGuildShiny:=true; //Set to true if you would like to collect Guild Shinys, false if you do not.
CollectKrakenMeat:=false; //Set to true if you would like to collect Kraken Meat, false if you do not.

AvoidIsland:=false; //Set to true if you would like to Avoid Guild Islands, false if you do not.

HoursToRun:=24; //The amount of hours for the bot to run

RepOnCorner:=true; //Set to true if you would like to rep on the corner, false if you do not.
Level5Rep:=false; //Set to true if you have the level 5 repair mate, false if you do not.

SaveSunkImages:=true; //Set to true if you would like to save images when sunk - this should show the thing which sank you (Saved into the same location as the Scar Script, false if you do not.

RepPerc:= 2; // 1 = Rep at 25%
// 2 = Rep at 35%
// 3 = Rep at 50%
// 4 = Rep at 75%

And what's worong with my setting ?
i put chat off, group off, display graphic/detail low, and screen size 800*600
Hmm, i cant see any issue with any of that, apart from the MiniMap - you need to clear your cache to fix that, but that wont cause your problem.

Can you please turn Debug mode on, run it for a few minutes until you see the error you are experiencing, then stop the bot, copy all of the Scar Output, save it in a notepad file, and add it as an attachment for me to view
Old 10/19/2013, 08:14   #100

is the Output is like that ?
u can see in attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: txt problem.txt (42.7 KB, 26 views)
Old 10/19/2013, 08:28   #101

Quote:
is the Output is like that ?
u can see in attachment.
Just looking through the output, I can see that it is trying to click the water, however the value it is clicking is out of the water area..
Also, it is detecting a system message, and again clicking the wrong area.

I will try to look through the code and find the issue for this, however it is hard when I dont know exactly what it is detecting, so..

Can you please upload the image which was saved by the Scar Script to the same location - you are welcome to blank out your name using white if you wish, but I need the image to stay the same size, and the same file format.

Edit:
Seems your issue is to do the the System Message detection.
It permanently detects a system message for some reason, at coordinates Click:x:781 y:711, however, because the same x and y variables are used for the water click, it is overwriting them, meaning it also uses Click:x:781 y:711 for the water.

Basically, your issue is that it is detecting a system message (I dont know if there is one or not), and it is clicking that area, over and over again.
Old 10/19/2013, 08:36   #102

WHERE i can get picture from scar ? i have looking on scar folder and cant found any images that scar save.
Old 10/19/2013, 08:39   #103

Quote:
WHERE i can get picture from scar ? i have looking on scar folder and cant found any images that scar save.
It should be in the same location as where you open the bot.
So say I have my bot on the Desktop, the image will be saved as "RShinyBotDebugImage.bmp" also on the desktop.
Old 10/19/2013, 08:42   #104

but i canot upload if the format BMP, idk why.
Old 10/19/2013, 08:42   #105

v1.2b!

A simple fix this update, now if a system message is detected it should not interfere with any other clicks, or calculations.
If you have any other issues please let me know asap in detail.

RShinyBot v1.2b - 19/10/2013 Changelog:
Code:
[list][*]Fixed bug where SysMessage would alter other Clicks.[/list]
Known Issues:
Code:
These are being worked on:[LIST][*][/LIST]
Planned:
Code:
[LIST][*] Further increase speed.[/LIST]
Notes:
Please make sure you are full rep when starting the bot!

Thanks,
xRiddi

Quote:
but i canot upload if the format BMP, idk why.
Use something like imageshack, it allows you to upload the image as a BMP, then just send me the link.
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, seafight, shiny, shiny bot, xriddi