Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 01:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] RRaidBot (Big and Mini Raid)

Discussion on [Release] RRaidBot (Big and Mini Raid) within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/21/2013, 23:32   #31

elite*gold: 132
when saying slow, i mean that after killing a sunburst/leviathan, after like 5-6 secs clicks in minimap, the orange npc, and follows it in minimap for a while,and then it clicks in seacart to shoot it , so there are 10-15 of "useless" moves
a suggestion would be that you make it like alex's which uses mouse 3 button for searching npcs, with opened team window of course and this will solve the shooting players problem
Old 09/22/2013, 09:41   #32

elite*gold: 7
hey i have a problem .. the bot dont shoot all Levis .. what can i do ?
Old 09/22/2013, 13:21   #33

elite*gold: 105
Received Thanks: 1,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by trolleras9 View Post
when saying slow, i mean that after killing a sunburst/leviathan, after like 5-6 secs clicks in minimap, the orange npc, and follows it in minimap for a while,and then it clicks in seacart to shoot it , so there are 10-15 of "useless" moves
a suggestion would be that you make it like alex's which uses mouse 3 button for searching npcs, with opened team window of course and this will solve the shooting players problem
Thankyou for the info, this may be due to the issue Nonge has said, but i will look into this and try speed it up. When creating scripts, my first priority is that it works, then its that it is fast .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonge_II View Post
hey i have a problem .. the bot dont shoot all Levis .. what can i do ?
This is strange, as all Levi/Sunburst have the same colour on the Custom Client, so how it can shoot some but not all I don't quite understand. I will look into this and find out a solution though

Edit:
V1.2!

With this update to V1.2, i have first of all, fixed two errors. There was an error with the NpcLoop, and also an error when searching for the Npc on the water and moving towards it - both of these are now fixed.
I have improved the speed of the script in this version - it should now find the npc, and begin to attack it faster than before.
A check has been added before firing to see if a player is locked, if a player is locked, the script should not fire (No significant testing has been done on this, in theory it should work, if this is not the case please let me know). For this to work, the user must have the group box open and placed at the side when the script is ran, else it will act normally without checking for a player.
Finally, I have changed the way the boat moves to a Npc, previously it would click around the Npc - giving chance for clicking on players, now however, it uses the Drive key (if it tries to move onto a island, the click shall still be used).
If you have any other issues please let me know asap in detail.

RRaidBot v1.2 - 22/09/2013 Changelog:
Code:
[list][*]Fixed NPC Find Error[*]Fixed NpcLoop Error[*]Improved Speed[*]Added Check to stop hitting players (Requires Group box to be open, visible and not 
covering anything else when script is started)[*]Moves to NPC using Drive/Set Course/Goto key rather than clicking[/list]
Known Issues:
Code:
These are being worked on:[LIST][*][/LIST]
Please make sure you are full rep when starting the bot!
Note: For Player Check to work, you need to have your Group box open, and positioned to the side when the bot is started - else it shall not check.

Thanks,
xRiddi
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/22/2013, 15:45   #34

elite*gold: 0
Tied video cannot Raid Bot v1.2 settings
Old 09/22/2013, 16:30   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by asil34 View Post
Tied video cannot Raid Bot v1.2 settings
I will do a video later tonight.
Old 09/22/2013, 17:11   #36

I have a problem

[Runtime Error] : Exception: Can't allocate the DIB handle in line 333 in script C:\Users\Lukas\Desktop\RRaidBot_v1.2\RRaidBot_v1.2 .scar

what am I doing wrong?
Old 09/22/2013, 17:49   #37

tested it , works faster than before for sure but when shooting a sunburst it moves aroudn it like every 10 secs, and rarely npc goes out of range
a second thing is that when coming next to 2 npc it clicks them both, not huge problem, but i'm searching for glitches
and a last thing, when finishes a sunburst and doesnt find in minimap, it starts moving and after a while a npc appears in minimap, but it is slow, like 5 secs to click it in seacart
i think you understand me
and all this criticism is for consrtuctive purposes only

but i dont care , i can make pearls with this ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09/22/2013, 18:01   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleie09 View Post
I have a problem

[Runtime Error] : Exception: Can't allocate the DIB handle in line 333 in script C:\Users\Lukas\Desktop\RRaidBot_v1.2\RRaidBot_v1.2 .scar

what am I doing wrong?
Interesting, this is caused by a variable not being declared correctly i believe.
Have you attempted to change anything in the script? If so, can you post what you have changed so I can tell you what you are doing wrong?
I am only saying this as right now, nobody else has reported this issue, so i can only assume it is something you have changed.

Quote:
tested it , works faster than before for sure but when shooting a sunburst it moves aroudn it like every 10 secs, and rarely npc goes out of range
a second thing is that when coming next to 2 npc it clicks them both, not huge problem, but i'm searching for glitches
and a last thing, when finishes a sunburst and doesnt find in minimap, it starts moving and after a while a npc appears in minimap, but it is slow, like 5 secs to click it in seacart
i think you understand me
and all this criticism is for consrtuctive purposes only

but i dont care , i can make pearls with this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I like to see comments like these, you are telling me exactly what the problems are, and I can use it to try fix them.

1st problem: I have just found and fixed another error when searching for Npc's so this might have fixed the problem - I will be testing it a little before I upload it though, so I will continue to look into it.
2nd problem: I didnt know about this, I will try to recreate the issue and have a look at this, although may take some time to recreate.
3rd problem: I will try to speed this up abit .
Old 09/22/2013, 18:14   #39

hahaha im something like beta tester but even if this scar bot is online for 1-2 days, it is good, so i want to think what will happen in one week, create a complete bot??
btw thanks for your work really appreciate it!

edit: i find kinda awesome the setting with the repair percent niceee

edit2:in a previous post you said that you would make ship repair wherever on map if it is on miniraid, is this setting applied(i dont watch it all the time playing so thats the reaon im asking) or it will be in next versions?
Old 09/22/2013, 18:18   #40

Quote:
hahaha im something like beta tester but even if this scar bot is online for 1-2 days, it is good, so i want to think what will happen in one week, create a complete bot??
btw thanks for your work really appreciate it!

edit: i find kinda awesome the setting with the repair percent niceee
I have some more ideas for this bot, but it all depends on if i have time to do it, this weekend I have had nothing to do, so I am able to do this, but in a few days, i might be to busy to even log on for a week

Also, if you would like other percentages for repair added, that is possible, just let me know which percents you would like.
Old 09/22/2013, 18:25   #41

as i saw from your quoting when i was editing you had already answered.
these percentages are pretty good but anyway
in a previous post you said that you would make ship repair wherever on map if it is on miniraid, is this setting applied or it will be in next versions?
thanks
Old 09/22/2013, 18:28   #42

Das er um die NPC´s herum fährt ist zwar eine nette idee aber ich finde das verhalten sehr auffällig. Vorallem weil er direkt um das schiff fährt. Wenn man den Radius wo er rum fährt erhöht und den intervall länger macht wird es glaub ich besser.

Although he travels around the NPC's around is a nice idea but I think that behave very noticeable. Especially because he goes directly to the ship. If one moves around the radius where he increased and the interval becomes longer makes it better I think.
Old 09/22/2013, 18:31   #43

man if you think is riksy dont use it, i dont want it to play like human, i want it to make me pearls!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09/22/2013, 18:39   #44

what do you want with pearl if you have a ban?

I try only to help so that the bot works well and is safe
Old 09/22/2013, 18:42   #45

there is no chance of ban, unless you use it 2-3 days continuously
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, raid, raidbot, seafight, xriddi