Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot for Behemoth?

Discussion on Bot for Behemoth? within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot for Behemoth?

Hello people , i need a bot for Behemoth Map that repair , for shoot only Leviathan and if is possible Behemoth ship, if someone can help me thanks you very very much.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Behemoth Bug
12/12/2014 - Seafight - 15 Replies
I have successfully been able to enter the Behemoth Raid Map as a LEVEL 14 pirate! Heres the thing: I had a friend Somehow hack the medallions. Can anyone please tell me how to acquire medallions being under level 16 i will explain to them how to enter behemoth map. Thanks
Weißer Behemoth/White Behemoth
01/09/2013 - 4Story - 4 Replies
Hey leute, Ich habe soeben herraus gefunden wie man den Weißen Behemoth bekommt/einfügt. Hey guys, I have found now to become the White Behemoth or to make it into the game. Falls ihr einen Server habt wo ihr den Weißen Behemoth haben wollt schreibts hier im thread. When u got a Server where you will got the White Behemoth write it down of the thread.
K Behemoth
07/09/2012 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
Kaufe Sehr guten Behemoth Mind 60 STR und gute Erweckung Angebote pls per PM. egold oder psc
Behemoth
09/12/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey Leute wollte mal fragen woran es liegt das ich keine behemoth waffen aufsammeln kann man kann sie einfach nicht aufheben