Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with scar-help needed

Discussion on problem with scar-help needed within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem with scar-help needed

hi guys i have a massive problem with scar. I run it and i get the following message: Couldn't load all of the fonts. Some functions may not be working.

Do you have any idea how to solve this? Its urgent
Old 06/28/2013, 09:34   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm838 View Post
hi guys i have a massive problem with scar. I run it and i get the following message: Couldn't load all of the fonts. Some functions may not be working.

Do you have any idea how to solve this? Its urgent
Don't spam .. it is the same message u wrote in the other post and i answered you already
Old 06/29/2013, 10:38   #3

what i did is that i downloaded the portable version of scar3.22 and i use this in order to run the bots. like this it works again. i hope that if you have the same problem, this will help you
Old 06/29/2013, 23:35   #4

Remove and establish every running or use it in establish folder.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Please someone help me i have i problem with scar 3.22
04/15/2013 - Seafight - 3 Replies
Hi, As I have said in the title i have a problem with scar 3.22. the problem is that whatever i open in the scar at the bottom it says "Couldn't load all of the fonts. Some functions may not be working." I have tried reinstalling the scar but that did not help. I don't know what to do to make it work, can someone please help me, I will be very thankful if so.
Suche ImI Tar Scar NS Scar CQC
02/19/2013 - Infestation Trading - 4 Replies
Hey leute, Wie ihr am titel sehen könnte suche ich eine IMI Tar Scar NS und noch eine Scar CQC !!! Ich gebe Psc !
[Scar 3.22] Infinity Seafight Glitzibot Problem
07/22/2011 - General Coding - 6 Replies
Hallo, habe hier ein Script welches nicht mehr funktioniert. BP hat eine Änderung an der Karte vorgenommen. Er findet die Glitzis auf der Minimap aber klickt auf der eigentlichen Karte dann soweit weg, das das Glitzi ausserhalb der Range ist. Mir wurde gesagt das es nur eine kleine Änderung wäre. Da ich aber null Ahnung habe, hoffe ich das mir hier wer helfen kann bitte. Grüße Nola Infinity 1.3061
Scar Heavy,Scar Light oder Ak 47 oder Coupons im BlackMarket
07/23/2010 - CrossFire - 16 Replies
Also ich bin auf dem Rang Corporal und ab dem nächsten Rang kann ich Scar Heavy kaufen und in den Blackmarket,und da frag ich mich weil ab dem nächsten Rang hab ich ca. 80 k GP und da frage ich soll ich Scar Heavy kaufen auf Schar Light oder AK 47 sparen oder im Blackmarket Coupons kaufen??