Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

birthday even faq thanks to bugger789

Discussion on birthday even faq thanks to bugger789 within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
birthday even faq thanks to bugger789

7 years of Seafight from March 18th, 12 noon until March 28th, 12 noon CET.

You have the following to look forward to during this event:
• New event login bonus
• New event currency to collect
• New Arca ship design to win
• New Sir Isaac pet
• Birthday chests
• Birthday Shop to exchange your event currency
• Ship wrecks on the sea chart

[img] [/img]

How does the new event log-in bonus work and what items can be won?

During the Birthday Event there will be a new login bonus. The items you can get from the event log-in are different to the usual daily log-in items. You will get Hailstorm, Confetti Ammo and Event Currency. If you don’t log-in one day the item you get from the event log-in will be set to the beginning again.

In addition, for every consecutive day you log in, your bonus buff on both event currencies you can collect in the game will immediately increase. Therefore, logging in on day 1 you will get 2% extra on the event currency payout. On the 2nd day you will get 4% extra, on the 3rd consecutive day you will get 6% extra and on the 4th day you log-in in a row your extra bonus on the event currency will be 10%! If you continue to log into the game every day the bonus you get will remain at 10%. If you don’t log-in one day the counter for the event currency bonus buff will be set to the beginning again.

What are the event currencies and how can I get them?

There are two different event currencies that can be collected during the Birthday Event – Amber and Emerald. These event currencies can be exchanged for items in the Birthday Shop. The Ambers and Emeralds can be gained in several ways such as from sinking some of the Event NPCs and opening Birthday chests.

What is the new ship design and how can I get it?

The Birthday ship design is called Arca. Depending on your Elite Level, it will give you up to 15% bonus damage, 83,000 extra Hit Points and 30,000 Voodoo Points. You can buy it in the Birthday Shop for a combination of Amber and Emeralds. The ship design can only be purchased once.

What is the new pet and how can I get it?

The new pet is called Sir Issac! This powerful primate gives you 40,000 more Voodoo Points and reduces the chances of you getting hit by 5%. You can buy him in the Birthday Shop for a combination of Amber and Emeralds. The pet can only be purchased once.

What else can I buy in the Birthday Shop?

Along with the new Birthday pet and ship design, you can exchange your collected event currency for in-game items such as Voodoo Doom Ammunition and the Brothers in Arms action item.

How can I get hold of the Confetti Ammo and why is it so useful?

There are many ways of getting the Confetti Ammo such as from the Birthday chests, or by sinking some of the event NPCs. The Confetti Ammo can also be purchased in the Market Cove. The Confetti Ammo will cause double damage against the Event NPCs so it is worth stocking up on!

How can I open the Birthday chests and what can I get from them?

You can buy Birthday keys from the market cove to open the Birthday chests. At the end of the event, the event keys will be replaced with normal chest keys. There are many items you could win from the chests such as the event currency, confetti ammo and candles.

Is there anything else on the sea chart?

Yes! There will be special shipwrecks on the sea where you can win various items such as armor plates, gold, elite points, pearls and even a 60-Pound Cannon if you are very lucky!

What happens to my left over Ambers and Emeralds?

At the end of the Birthday Event any leftover event currency will be exchanged for in-game items to be revealed nearer the end of the event.

Which NPCs can I expect to find on the sea chart?

There will be various NPCs on the Sea Chart during the event. Not all of them will be there the whole duration of the event apart from the Birthday Cake. To start with, you will find Azrael, Behemoth, the Birthday Cake and Bomberbee on the sea. Azrael must be shot with pearl ammo but the Behemoth can be shot with any ammo type – they will both give Ambers as rewards to the player who causes the last shot. The Birthday Cake can also be shot with any ammo and once it only has 25% health left it will spawn Bomberbee minions! These minions can be shot with any ammo type and will give Emeralds as rewards to the player who causes the last shot. The player to make the last shot on the Birthday Cake will gain some extra rewards such as Confetti Ammo!

thanks to: bugger789
Thanks
14 Users
Old 03/16/2013, 14:34   #2

Hmm nice you stole it from me. I want to give it only for trusted persons and you made this.

Ok I never more put here any info.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/16/2013, 14:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugger789 View Post
Hmm nice you stole it from me. I want to give it only for trusted persons and you made this.

Ok I never more put here any info.
i stole nothing from you your information is a download (why should it be a download?) and there is no need to make this trusted becaus it aint a bugg that can be fixed your name is in the topic and it's pretty clear it came from you so whats your problem?
Old 03/16/2013, 14:41   #4

why is it for download ??

Becouse I have version in much language

Stolen from me

#reported
#closerequest
Old 03/16/2013, 14:53   #5

THANK YOU cheatingking
Old 03/16/2013, 14:55   #6

elite*gold: 190
Received Thanks: 1,194
Read the rules:
Quote:
Before you open a thread, look, if another thread with the same topic already exists.
#reported
Old 03/16/2013, 15:09   #7

elite*gold: 50
#closerequest

I don't need any other thread with the same info + you stole it from burger !
Old 03/16/2013, 15:10   #8

Don't click thanks..
Old 03/16/2013, 15:16   #9

are all of you to dumb to understand that he posted this because ****** removed his post!?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2013, 15:22   #10

c'mon guys i really don't understand why you all so angry on this guy))) It doesn't matter that he post it, nothing will change. Today is saturday, BP is on weekends, so what can happen?)))
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2013, 15:26   #11

bp ain't gona change anything about the event because someone posts it on epvp, and i think bp has an internet connection so they can also download a file
Old 03/16/2013, 15:28   #12

@cheatingking there is a password on the zip and you get this password only via PM..
Old 03/16/2013, 15:32   #13

elite*gold: 200
Like jarit said it you must pn him.
Old 03/16/2013, 15:35   #14

LOL everyone can pm him and he will say the password, so what's the point?))
Old 03/16/2013, 15:37   #15

Because (I hope so) he dont give everybody the password.. only users with maybe 50+ posts.