Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Seafight Bug Decks

Discussion on Seafight Bug Decks within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 01/04/2013, 16:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
can someone send me plz the link of pb-reject per pm? ty
Old 01/04/2013, 17:54   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jangwooyoung View Post
can someone send me plz the link of pb-reject per pm? ty
Here you have all google it:
Old 01/04/2013, 17:55   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtor11 View Post
You remember Ionutzel12 or something like that? He also share , but too much . After a lot of users are banned and full acounts are banned permanent. Some bugs are not for masive sharing

Ok but if you know some good bug and you write here that you know it but you wont share it here so why you write here anything? If you dont want to share something stop writing here.
Old 01/04/2013, 18:11   #19

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazlozip View Post
Ok but if you know some good bug and you write here that you know it but you wont share it here so why you write here anything? If you dont want to share something stop writing here.
Because in past i help 1 underground forum ...and discovery bugs...but you my friend like others just come here and say please give me bugs and make video LOL
Old 01/04/2013, 18:54   #20

First of all I never said "please give me the bug or make a video" becouse I'm able to think and I can read and understand what I read so don't say this **** to me. And the second of course people shouldnt write every bug on forum especially very good bug, but if someone ask by pm then I don't understood why you can't help this person?
I repeat: If you don't want to share something stop saying something like: I know but i won't say anything.
This is poor men...
Old 01/04/2013, 19:34   #21

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazlozip View Post
First of all I never said "please give me the bug or make a video" becouse I'm able to think and I can read and understand what I read so don't say this **** to me. And the second of course people shouldnt write every bug on forum especially very good bug, but if someone ask by pm then I don't understood why you can't help this person?
I repeat: If you don't want to share something stop saying something like: I know but i won't say anything.
This is poor men...
) go to eat Kürtős kalács and then come back. What ever you say.

Off topic : T will be our....all H cant take