Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Winter Event

Discussion on Winter Event within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Winter Event

Hi i have a litle doubts.

Where can i find Event Thief gifts "Box"? (I am level 7 on my account)

How much gonna be to pay for 1 part of design? (I think there was going to be 400 but i dont have shure)

How can i find SnowMan to kill and win 2º part of design?
Old 12/09/2012, 08:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thief box event appears in game screen everytime that who has it lose because of being sunk or he just drop it away it says in wich map can be found...

I doubt you can kill an snowman with a lvl 7 account unless you had it bottin for a long time... anyways snowman can be found in any map from 2 to 16 i think you just gotta run all around maps till you find one

I dont remenber how much does it cost design parts but i reccomend you kill ice floes to get Gingerbreadman to complete the design parts...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE] Winter Event!
10/17/2019 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 55 Replies
*Winter Event* Fix for error in GameServer ~ Event: 30001, 30002, 30003, 30004 ============================== All settings for this you have in Database: SRO_VT_SHARD Table > _RefServerEvent, _RefServerEventReward, _RefServerEventReward_ExpUPForPlayers, _RefServerEventReward_SpawnMonster, _ServerEvent, _ServerEventReward ...and Server.cfg
the event winter
12/03/2012 - DarkOrbit - 26 Replies
this is e message of bigpoint Hi Pilots, I am sorry, but the Advent Calendar had to be deactivated for now. The team is working on fixing the problems with it so that you can open your little daily-door again ;) XOXO -Nyx-
winter event
12/01/2012 - Seafight - 3 Replies
winter event start with calendar in 1 december (tomorrow) and event ships and other start on 6 december the event was prepared to start at 1 december but from clash event start in 6
warrock winter event
12/16/2011 - WarRock - 99 Replies
Horiiizon einfach nur nice wenn es kommt wirds richtig geil
Winter Event
11/22/2011 - S4 League - 10 Replies
Hab mal ne Frage zum Winter Event gilt der ist ja nur bis zum 21 also läuft der heute noch oder ist der vorbei?