Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Amaterus - Light Medallions For All Map Level Ship

Discussion on Amaterus - Light Medallions For All Map Level Ship within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Amaterus - Light Medallions For All Map Level Ship

Here is the Attach to get the Seafight Bid Tool. With that one you can get the Light Medallions/Pirat Pact. Dosent matter what level you are on. With using this program, you can bid this home to your account. :

I have tried it. So I know it should work. Just follow the Attachment and ask the creator of it if you should have some problems.

Old Functions:

Login
remember Username & pass
Change Server (you can play on every server , but sometimes you cant connect , because the bp servers are lagging)
Bid on items ( every normal item , without voodoo - ***** . <-- and event things will be added)
write logfile ( writes all your actions in an file under logfiles/)

New Functions : BETA

Better Login , your now able to connect to realy all servers ( as long as bigpoint does not have trouble with the serverchange)
Displays your gold ( you cant bid more than you have)
Your able to bid on Pirat Pact or Light Medailons , level dont matters

Bugfixes:
Bugfix with errors while Login
Bugfix with Login ( Login wont be perfect , because Bugpoint have big trouble with the serverchange thing....)

In folder there are 4 Stuff:
1.Data
2.Logfiles
3.aplication for 32 bit users
4.aplication for 64 bit users

Here are scan results so you can be safe:

Dont say Thanks-Press it
Have a nice day all!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg First Setup.jpg (12.3 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg Login.jpg (37.5 KB, 61 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar Seafight AutoBid v4.rar (5.07 MB, 55 views)
Old 12/01/2012, 19:34   #2

clean
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2012, 20:16   #3

elite*gold: 287
Received Thanks: 1,289
Nice trojan

It's stored encrypted, that's why Virustotal can't find it. Once you open it the launcher unpacks a trojan (and launches it). I tested it with a Sandbox, but feel free to ruin your computer.

Use the trojan-free version instead:
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/01/2012, 20:31   #4

Creator you actualy dont have clue what you talking about,if there are some evidence of what you talk than put it here and not asume what can be,bah!
you open with Sandbox and he tell you its virus,you joking me right,you actualy know what is Sandboxie-its not AV-its virtual mashine,Sandboxie only secure your real files to be untached if some registry key be changed.
You can easly google program for encryption,feel free to use HexTools and decryt these and then post real results from winhex.
But I gues you stil dont know what i m talking because you think that Sandboxie can show you is something virus or not!
Old 12/01/2012, 20:33   #5

elite*gold: 224
Why do you just copy my Tool :<<
Old 12/01/2012, 20:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_II View Post
Why do you just copy my Tool :<<
Sory but I didnt copy,I have actualy improve it!
Old 12/01/2012, 20:40   #7

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by selingseafight1 View Post
Sory but I didnt copy,I have actualy improve it!
You even copied part of my description text ....
Old 12/01/2012, 20:58   #8

Quote:
Creator you actualy dont have clue what you talking about,if there are some evidence of what you talk than put it here and not asume what can be,bah!
you open with Sandbox and he tell you its virus,you joking me right,you actualy know what is Sandboxie-its not AV-its virtual mashine,Sandboxie only secure your real files to be untached if some registry key be changed.
You can easly google program for encryption,feel free to use HexTools and decryt these and then post real results from winhex.
But I gues you stil dont know what i m talking because you think that Sandboxie can show you is something virus or not!
Don't even try. First of all, I didn't use Sandboxie.

I checked your file with a reflector, saw that it's a launcher application which has the real program stored encrypted in the resources. That already seemed fishy, so I launched it in a Sandbox.

Result:

Get lost.
Old 12/01/2012, 20:58   #9

elite*gold: 5
Der VirusTotal Link führt auf die epvp Seite, kein Wunder dass da steht Clean... ^^
Hier der originale Bericht:
Old 12/01/2012, 21:10   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedraqon View Post
Der VirusTotal Link führt auf die epvp Seite, kein Wunder dass da steht Clean... ^^
Hier der originale Bericht:
In that file what you actualy scan on virus total it saying its MSIL/Injector.CLB!tr and yes it is but Injector is shown because he need to be since he conect to seafight and change paragrafs of game,because that he is false positive.try to learn before posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Creator_ View Post
Don't even try. First of all, I didn't use Sandboxie.

I checked your file with a reflector, saw that it's a launcher application which has the real program stored encrypted in the resources. That already seemed fishy, so I launched it in a Sandbox.

Result:

Get lost.
You again yoking me,I dont know what file it is in that your Mic Security Esential but thats for shure not one of these file I have upload,and second thing,Creator, we real coder actualy know that you are only one of many who put many backdored files here on epvp,yust say that you love to have them on your http botnet and make profit from them,but your acusation against me it will not go trough,you are only big faker and you dont want that other share seafight hacks,yust admit that!
Old 12/01/2012, 21:28   #11

Quote:
You again yoking me,I dont know what file it is in that your Mic Security Esential but thats for shure not one of these file I have upload,[...]
*sigh*

It's the original file downloaded from your attachment. Stop arguing, you got caught posting a virus, now accept it like a man.
You copied an existing tool, attached a virus, copied the original description and posted it.
I posted evidence that your file is in fact a trojan/backdoor, so accept your (hopefully soon) ban and learn that posting trojans is a bad thing you should not do.

Quote:
[...] and second thing,Creator, we real coder actualy know that you are only one of many who put many backdored files here on epvp,yust say that you love to have them on your http botnet and make profit from them,but your acusation against me it will not go trough, you are only big faker and you dont want that other share seafight hacks,yust admit that!
Ah, so you post a trojan, get caught, and then claim that the one who caught you posts trojans too (not to mention that you have no evidence whatsoever for that). That seems to make sense, yeah..

Now go cry elsewhere and leave us in peace. Thank you.
Old 12/01/2012, 21:42   #12

Quote:
*sigh*

It's the original file downloaded from your attachment. Stop arguing, you got caught posting a virus, now accept it like a man.
You copied an existing tool, attached a virus, copied the original description and posted it.
I posted evidence that your file is in fact a trojan/backdoor, so accept your (hopefully soon) ban and learn that posting trojans is a bad thing you should not do.

Ah, so you post a trojan, get caught, and then claim that the one who caught you posts trojans too (not to mention that you have no evidence whatsoever for that). That seems to make sense, yeah..

Now go cry elsewhere and leave us in peace. Thank you.
I dont see evidence its my file,I see open folder of my files and then some Backdored file what you have open from your comp,as you can see on Alex II tread his file have detection 2 but its false positive,and yust a second didnt you been some wile ago ban from because you put there many backdored files,everyone still can find your post there where you crying,and yust one thing more,if someone can realy confirm that my file is backdored and not Injector then put it with real evidance and not that ****(you open your backdored file on comp and post it like thats my file pid in taskmg,my file is clean and my file run on every computer smotly so stop enter my post,if you want it use it if dont want noone push you,so yust go off!
Old 12/01/2012, 21:53   #13

Quote:
[...] and yust a second didnt you been some wile ago ban from because you put there many backdored files,everyone still can find your post there where you crying [...]
Off topic and definetly my last post in this thread, but since you mention it:

No, I am not banned on pb-rejects, neither have I ever been. I'm an active member there, in fact I publish most of my cracks over there (including my cracks for Seacrusher).

I would be highly interested in a link that shows me crying (or being banned, whatever), though

On topic:

Everybody is invited to analyse his file. You should do that only if you know what you are doing though, as there is a big chance it will infect your computer otherwise.
Old 12/01/2012, 22:12   #14

Quote:
Off topic and definetly my last post in this thread, but since you mention it:

No, I am not banned on pb-rejects, neither have I ever been. I'm an active member there, in fact I publish most of my cracks over there (including my cracks for Seacrusher).

I would be highly interested in a link that shows me crying (or being banned, whatever), though

On topic:

Everybody is invited to analyse his file. You should do that only if you know what you are doing though, as there is a big chance it will infect your computer otherwise.
ok bye,have a nice day and make best Mh/s from your miners