Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sick of bigpoint bitches asking us for money on seafight?

Discussion on Sick of bigpoint bitches asking us for money on seafight? within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sick of bigpoint ******* asking us for money on seafight?

hello guys i saw 1 week ago that repair mate class 5 was introduced again and again on money no events on seafight no fun last event we had like 1 shipwreck on map
so i am saying this what about us(all peoples with the accs banned from the shrapnel bug and sick of seafight) starting everyone 5 new accounts on server global 1 is a high populated server and we start the accs and put them on bot to collect glitzies so if we make enought accs we crash the server then if this is working we goes on global 2 and so on till we crash all server i remember what happened on beta server

So guys are you sick of seafight? sick of bugs that never get fixed? who is with me

this will start saturday at 20:00
Old 09/13/2012, 00:14   #2

elite*gold: 51
Few year's ago I remember bigpoint introduced something really bad which I don't remember what was it.. castles or talents or something else..anyways, we planned to login all together in global europe 1 server, there was a lot player's with us that time. Not only "my server", all guys all over the planet lol .. I remember when you looked at mini map the whole map was fully red so we was many. We didn't even cause a little lag that time. ^^

I'm saying this is old idea and sadly never gonna work, with real player's. It's different story if you would use something more powerfull, but let's stick at the subject... It's impossible cause a crash this server's like that. This server's are meant to handle many many player's inside. Beta server is just for testing purpose and you can't really compare this two.

Anyway's I wish you a good luck, at least that would be funny to see.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/13/2012, 00:59   #3

But of we all make liek he said 5 accounts think of how many accounts would be on and then what would happen
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2012, 08:52   #4

lol, its just an mission impossible

to manage to crash a server you need about 3-4k persons with 10-15 bots opened...
but thats still low chance to crash it...
Old 09/13/2012, 13:43   #5

no terrorise the BP server are very bad.

But all ships must on one MAP and 500 Ships on one map Bp Server says :OH NO
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2012, 15:18   #6

good idea but we need 1000 want **** bigpoint user 1player open 15 seabot in 1/1 and crash this faking chat and game
Thanks
1 User